Start a new career with PrudentRx while working from home at your convenient. This remote job opportunity in 2022 is open to all qualified candidates.
PrudentRx leadership team has over 30 years of combined experience in healthcare, customer service, and pharmacy. Specialty medications are used to treat complex or rare chronic conditions and they require a tailored member approach. Our expertise in plan design, specialty pharmacy and manufacturers programs allow us to create customized programs for our clients that optimize savings for both members and plan sponsors. PrudentRx is committed to providing premium service to the members, taking into consideration each member’s individual needs.
Job Title: Enrollment Specialist
Salary: $39,000 – $52,000 a year
Location: Work From Home
Full Job Description
As a Enrollment Specialist and Patient Advocate you will work in a fast paced call center receiving inbound calls and making outbound calls to assist members with copay assistance enrollment, case questions, requests, and/or concerns. Your role is vital to deliver high-quality service which includes accuracy and consistency delivered in a timely manner to our members and clients about reduction of copays while eliminating risks to all stakeholders. Agents are expected to maintain a professional demeanor and support members by clearly understanding their needs and providing a clear path to ensure the member receives the most efficient and productive path to complete enrollment. Continued education and advanced training will be an essential component of this role.
- Remote/Telecommute operating in Est. (welcoming Cnt. and Mt. time zones to apply)
- Shift availability
- Work inbound and outbound member enrollment calls with informed members
- Meet personal and team qualitative and quantitative targets
- Properly verify and protect patient health information
- Provide exceptional service to members and strive for first call resolution for member requirements on each call
- Provide members with efficient and supportive direction to understand and resolve any outstanding member requirements
- Utilize CRM database to verify member data to complete enrollment
- Records details of inquiries, comments or interactions via CRM
- Escalate unresolved cases and pending member grievances
- Act as a subject matter expert to ensure the information given to members is accurate and up to date
- Work assigned queues and/or cases as directed by call center leadership
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements / Qualifications
- 1 to 2 years Call Center experience / environment or Certified Pharmacy Tech (CPhT
- High School Diploma or GED
- Privet area free from distraction
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Professional phone demeanor and attitude at all times
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and always remain HIPAA compliant
- Basic computer navigation skills
- Ability to navigate multiple screens and speak clearly on the phone simultaneously
Also Apply for: Senior Product Manager at Github, Remote Job $104,400 a year
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM software
- Certified Pharmacy Tech (CPhT) or healthcare customer service is a plus
- Bi-lingual in English/Spanish is a plus
Work From Home Requirements
The employee must provide their own reliable, high-speed internet with sufficient bandwidth (25/25mp) to execute all job functions. Additionally, the employee must provide a private workspace with a desk and chair, free from distraction.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
Duties are performed primarily in a home office setting utilizing Company provided computer equipment. While performing the duties of this job, you will regularly sit and talk. The employee is frequently required to use their hands. Employees will occasionally be required to stand and walk.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- STD, LTD, Critical Illness and Accident
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) 100% company match up to 4%
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Pinterest using the buttons below. Thank you.