Prospa Technology Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is for all qualified candidates.
>>Click here to see latest SSCE, OND or NCE jobs available.
Prospa Technology Limited is a technology company building the operating system for African entrepreneurs and businesses. Our mission is to support Africans in building financial prosperity. At the core of everything we do are people. Our Members, staff, investors and partners make up our close knit community. It’s bigger than finance and technology, we want our work to positively impact the lives of the most industrious people in the world.
>>Click here to SEE LATEST JOB VACANCIES IN NIGERIA TODAY, Monday 20, March 2023
Prospa Technology Limited Recruitment is to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Engineering Manager
Also Apply for: PZ Cussons Employment (10 Positions)
- We are looking for a talented Engineering manager to join our team. As a technical expert, you’ll not only provide technical oversight and leadership to major projects, but also act as a functional manager.
- Owning the product and solution architecture, the role will place a key focus on quality control and code optimisation.
- You will champion and influence best practices, and help ensure these are followed across the company.
- As a functional manager, your role will also include optimising and reviewing the performance of teams, with an aim to increase the quality of engineering as a functional leader.
- To help us scale our engineering teams effectively, you will have close involvement with our hiring process.
Also Apply for: Walex Biz Nigeria Limited Recruitment (6 Positions)
- Inspire, lead, shape and grow a software engineering team.
- Manage and drive procurement for third party products that your team depends on.
- Drive continuous improvement focusing on quality in own and partner teams.
- Prioritise and optimise for highest speed in execution.
- Take calculated risks, collaborate with different stakeholders and clearly communicate short and long term consequences.
- Continuously develop relationships with product, engineering and key stakeholders across teams and domains.
- Influence and drive software design and architecture.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or above) in Computer Science/Maths/Physics/similar
- Experience building and leading a significant software engineering team(s) within a scaling organisation
- Strong software architecture skills
- Experience building and scaling high achieving engineering teams
- Big picture thinking – correctly diagnosing problems and building innovative solutions
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to partner closely with Product Owners and Business Heads.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Costarchem Nigeria Limited Employment (5 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online