>>Click Here To See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Monday 20, March 2023
About 9mobile Nigeria:
9mobile is a proudly Nigerian private limited liability company empowered by a Unified Access Service License from the Federal Government of Nigeria in March 2007 to deliver a broad range of telecommunication services nationwide across the voice, data and enterprise services spectrum. 9mobile was formerly trading as Etisalat Nigeria, the official first call on the network was made on March 2008 and subsequently commenced commercial operations in Nigeria on October 2008, with a groundbreaking offering – ‘0809uchoose’. The offer allowed Nigerians to choose and own their preferred unique mobile phone numbers. See more 9mobile Nigeria Job vacancies Here >>
>>Click here to see LATEST SSCE / GCE / OND / NCE JOB OPENINGS
9mobile Nigeria Recruitment is for the Position below:
Job Title: Engineer, Vas Planning
Job ID: IRC4976
Also Apply For Unilever Nigeria Plc Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Provide support on all VAS platforms and ensure they have adequate capacity to support deployed services for all commercial requirements based on identified business needs.
- Support the planning and optimization of EMTS value added services (VAS) platforms and ensure compatibility and integration with EMTS existing infrastructure.
- Participate in the design and implementation of VAS Messaging, Mobile data, WAP, GPRS, Multi-media products, etc.
- Collate all RFP document for any new VAS platform planned to be deployed based on commercial requirements.
- Enhance the forecast mechanism for proper capacity planning of all the VAS nodes.
- Assist in the coordination and integration of new products as it affects USSD, IPCC, SMSCMMS and other network elements.
- Liaise with the vendor and end users during project implementation and facilitate proper handover of the deployed solution to operations team.
- Perform any other duties or responsibilities assigned by Manager, VAS Planning.
Also Apply For Bukka Hut Employment (4 Positions)
- First Degree or equivalent in Electrical Engineering, Electronic / Telecommunication, Computer Science or any other related science qualification.
- Two(2) years post NYSC relevant work experience
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Business Application Knowledge
- Telecommunications Technology Fundamentals
- Problem Solving
- Personal Effectiveness
- Personal Effectiveness
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Customer Focus.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply For Halogen Group Recruitment (3 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online