MTN Nigeria Recruitment & employment 2022 portal is now open for interested candidates. This MTN Nigeria job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
MTN Nigeria is a leading telecommunications company in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognizable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition. Join ABC careers team today, and be part of our success story.
MTN Nigeria Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Engineer – Quality Assurance and Testing, Information Technology
Job Identification: 1309
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Job Schedule: Full time
Reports To: Manager Quality Assurance
Division: MoMo Payment Service Bank
Also see: Jumia Nigeria Recruitment (10 Positions)
- Maintain mechanism and system to ensure prompt, frequent and appropriate update of QA review work within the IS function and lead quality assurance team in delivering reliable services.
- Perform root cause analysis of QA related problems and device corrective and preventive actions.
- Coordinate and review QA business processes, identifying process dysfunctions and recommend necessary updates with the aim of enhancing effectiveness and overall operational efficiency.
- Prepare quality documentation and reports, collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends including failed processes, stability studies, recalls, corrective actions.
- Revalidate and maintain database of records, data and information in relation to quality assurance within the IS Department, ensuring easy access and retrieval of information.
- Conduct training programs on Quality Management System and facilitate compliance to company Safety, Health and Environment policies within IS Department.
Also see: Kradot Group Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Collect quality assurance data, analyze and prepare reports.
- Participate in audit activities initiated by internal or external auditors to assure quality of IS solutions according to defined standards and metrics.
- First Degree in any related field.
- Fluent in English.
3 – 7 Years experience including:
- Experience working in a medium-sized organization.
Application Closing Date
11:59 PM; 16th May, 2022.