>>Click Here To See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Sunday 05, February 2023
MTN Nigeria is a leading telecommunications company in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognizable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition. See more MTN Nigeria Job vacancies Here >>
MTN Nigeria Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Engineer, Operations Customer Management – Information Technology
Job Identification: 1803
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full time
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Division: Information Technology
Reports To: Manager Operations (Customer Management)
Also Apply for First City Monument Bank Recruitment
- Assist in developing maintenance plans per application and carry out the maintenance of applications, re-configuring, building and testing components in accordance with OLAs and SLAs.
- Ensure code applications are in accordance with good security coding practices to ensure the application is free of most common coding vulnerabilities.
- Create and execute technical test plans for operational and bug fixes.
- Participate in transitions of the application or technical architecture, design and development components into production environment.
- Ensure the integrity of the solutions delivered into production environment.
- Perform reconciliations, proactive monitoring and ensure adequate service controls are in place.
- Ensure best customer experience of services offered on the different platforms within expected Service Levels.
Also Apply for Vesa Fisheries Limited Recruitment
- Work with teams and departments external to the immediate team e.g. solution delivery, business users, infrastructure teams, vendors and other developers, to make sure that the configuration and custom components meet application requirements and performance goals.
- First Degree in Computer Science or any related discipline
- Fluent in English
- 3 – 7 years of experience in an area of specialization; with experience with working with others
- Experience working in a medium-sized organization
Application Closing Date
23rd January, 2023; 23:59