9mobile Nigeria employment & recruitment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
9mobile is a proudly Nigerian private limited liability company empowered by a Unified Access Service License from the Federal Government of Nigeria in March 2007 to deliver a broad range of telecommunication services nationwide across the voice, data and enterprise services spectrum. 9mobile was formerly trading as Etisalat Nigeria, the official first call on the network was made on March 2008 and subsequently commenced commercial operations in Nigeria on October 2008, with a groundbreaking offering – ‘0809uchoose’. The offer allowed Nigerians to choose and own their preferred unique mobile phone numbers. Join 9mobile Nigeria careers team today, and be part of our success story.
9mobile Nigeria Recruitment is to fill the Position below:
Job Title: Engineer, Field Operations
- Operation & Maintenance support on Power, BSS & transmission equipment, acceptance of new integrated BSS and TXM/ADM network element to achieve 99.5% Network availability.
Also Apply for: MTN Nigeria Employment (4 Positions)
- Operate and maintain Access, Transmission and power element to achieve network availability targets
- Track and new change implementation, faults escalation, fault resolution and ensure TTs are accurately closed within MTTR
- Conduct acceptance of new site BSS, MW,ADMs and power plants according to scope and BoQ. Within assigned cluster
- Maintain accurate sites database within assign cluster (with detail information)
- Checkmate vendor to execute monthly routine and corrective maintenance schedule for all active and passive elements on site
- Ensure effective diesel delivery and consumption monitoring within assigned cluster.
- Conduct monthly (DWDM, IPBB and HUB) sites supervision, spot check, external alarm simulations and cheek mate vendor team activity to enhance Quality of service and improve customer experience effective supervision of vendor/sub-contractors’ activities also ensure non-functional alarms are corrected before next visit
- Follow up with both active and passive vendors to ensure re-occurrence outages are cleared within assigned cluster
- Liaise with Government regulatory department. to resolve environmental, regulatory, states, local government, landlord and community issues within 48 hours and follow up for permanent solution.
- Follow up for timely replacement of faulty components on BSS, TX and Power equipment, weekly link alignment for MW links with deviated RSL as well as replacement of faulty fibre patch cord and splicing on national fibre BB to avoid prolong outage and reduce MTTR
- Supervise timely Capex replacement (DG,ATS, A/C, Battery replacement and power optimization for Green Field as well as BSC/MGW sites). Also confirm and sign off JCC for the successfully completed tasks by both parties.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Manager, Field Operations.
Also Apply for: First Bank of Nigeria Limited Recruitment (14 Positions)
- First Degree or equivalent in Electrical Engineering
- Two (2) years post NYSC relevant experience.
- Control Network Technologies
- Radio Access Technologies
- BSS Network sub-system.
- Problem Solving
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Customer Focus.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Eko Maintenance Limited Recruitment (12 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online