>>Click Here To See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Saturday 04, February 2023
MTN Nigeria is a leading telecommunications company in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognizable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition. See more MTN Nigeria Job vacancies Here >>
MTN Nigeria Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Engineer, BTS and RHLS Field – Network NG
Job Identification: 1864
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full time
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Reports To: Manager BTS Field and Radio HLS
Also Apply for Rainoil Limited Recruitment
- Ensure value is created by optimising business projects/activities
- Provide coaching and support to Radio Support and Implementation Engineers (including Regional staff) by providing necessary informal guidance and on-the-job/in-house training.
- Evaluate, test, approve and coordinate:
- New radio equipment,
- Software releases
- Peripheral equipment, and
- Calibration and repair of Test Equipment
- Conduct random and routine site maintenance/performance checks to ensure the integrity of MTN Nigeria’s assets and ensure that maintenance work meets MTN Nigeria’s specifications.
- Assist Engineers (Optimization and Implementation) with a resolution of complex and related emergency faults.
- Resolve all escalated Trouble Tickets within the Mean Time To Repair (MTTR) and escalate unresolved Trouble Tickets to 3rd line Support (Vendor/Supplier) and follow up for prompt resolution.
- Escalate radio-related faults that cannot be resolved to vendors for further investigation and permanent resolution. Analyze trends of radio-related faults, identifying internal and external interference sources.
- Update radio HLS activity and Tools/Test Equipment database.
- Adhere to IBS DAS Acceptance Procedure
- Maintain good working relationship between Network operations department and all associated parties within the company and externally.
Also Apply for Beyond Credit Limited Recruitment
- Communicate and ensure understanding of technological updates and distribute new software and usage instruction to relevant staff
- Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and divisions in line with MTN’s VB and values.
- First Degree in Computer Science / Electrical Engineering or related field
- 3 – 7 years experience in an area of specialisation; with experience working with others
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Radio & BTS experience with a GSM or Wireless Telecomm operator:
- Experience in transmission, Radio frequency propagation and radio planning is essential
- Radio/Micro Wave equipment installation and maintenance.
Application Closing Date
23rd January, 2023; 23:59