9mobile Nigeria employment & recruitment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
9mobile is a proudly Nigerian private limited liability company empowered by a Unified Access Service License from the Federal Government of Nigeria in March 2007 to deliver a broad range of telecommunication services nationwide across the voice, data and enterprise services spectrum. 9mobile was formerly trading as Etisalat Nigeria, the official first call on the network was made on March 2008 and subsequently commenced commercial operations in Nigeria on October 2008, with a groundbreaking offering – ‘0809uchoose’. The offer allowed Nigerians to choose and own their preferred unique mobile phone numbers. Join 9mobile Nigeria careers team today, and be part of our success story.
9mobile Nigeria Recruitment is to fill the Position below:
Job Title: Engineer, BSS
Employment Status: Permanent
- Coordinate all BSS site deployment activities from start up to commissioning/acceptance. End to end Delivery.
- Transmission, 3G, LTE, 5G deployment
Also Apply for: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment (10 Positions)
- Carry out technical site survey of new and existing BSS sites in line with deployment processes
- Conduct all step-by-step acceptance testing of BSS sites
- Ensure Health and Safety requirements are adhered to by contractors/vendors on all sites.
- Supervise Telecom installation vendors in conducting feeder and antenna line verification test (VSWR, DTF).
- Conduct milestone checks on site construction [CHP, THP, integrity test]
- Ensure all construction Hold points are approved before casting and tower acceptance.
- Supervise site relocation and consolidation projects with assigned vendors and Colo providers
- Prepare CURF for new Colo site or upgrade.
- Confirm passive infrastructure upgrade and installation readiness.
- Supervise transmission links decommissioning and relocation as stipulated in the work order.
- Quality inspection of installations on BTS, MW, Routers, OSN, Optical Fiber, Civil and M&E works in line with established quality control procedures; and reporting same.
- Reporting of site activities at specified intervals- daily, weekly, monthly or ad-hoc.
- Ensure the implementation of environmental impact assessment in the project.
- In-house site deployment activities.
- Deployment of Enterprise Network infrastructure and services.
- Ensure the handover of completed sites to Network operations.
- Deliver continuous progress report on activities of all assigned sites to the line manager.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the line manager.
Also Apply for: Dangote Group Recruitment (24 Positions)
- First Degree or equivalent in Electrical Engineering.
- Two (2) years post NYSC experience
- Engineering Installation
- Microsoft office suite
- Personal Effectiveness
- Problem Solving
- Time management.
- Passion for Excellence
- Customer Focus
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Leitung Gate Limited Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online