Apply for the ongoing EnCompass LLC Job Recruitment 2022 via our latest job vacancies & employment portal. This EnCompass LLC job opening is available to all qualified candidates.
EnCompass LLC is a women-owned, consulting firm working in International Development, and offering innovative and customized solutions for leadership, capacity strengthening, technical assistance, and monitoring and evaluation. We have experience in more than 70 countries and a team of more than 200 staff and 1,200 experts around the globe. We partner with government and multilateral agencies, nonprofit organizations, and corporations around the world, offering thought leadership, rich diversity, and technical expertise in global health, inclusive development, education, human rights, and food security. Founded in 1999, EnCompass began as a virtual organization supporting clients and implementing work through a network of staff and expert consultants. Today, we have more than 110 full-time staff and a Global Consulting Network, our vetted database of specialists, through which we engage, on average, 200 consultants each year. In early 2017, EnCompass opened its first international office in Addis Ababa for Transform: a Primary Health Care project. In 2019, we set up our second in-country office in Lima, Peru. In 2020, we added our second in-country offices, in Kyiv, Ukraine, and in 2021 we added our third and fourth in-country offices, in Beirut, Lebanon, and in Amman, Jordan. We maintain a full-time staff presence in Benin, Ethiopia, Germany, Great Britain, Peru, and Uganda.
Job Title: USPSC Digital Communications Advisor
Location: Remote, D.C.
Experience: Mid Career
EnCompass LLC seeks Senior MEL Specialist candidates with experience in the energy sector for a 15 month MEL partnership with the Rockefeller Foundation supporting the Global Energy Alliance for People and Planet (GEAPP). The Rockefeller Foundation, IKEA Foundation, Bezos Earth Fund and partners established and launched the Global Energy Alliance for People and Planet (GEAPP) at COP26. The aim of the GEAPP MEL partner is to integrate into ongoing internal GEAPP MEL team workstreams and lead the development of a learning agenda with associated MEL plan in the shifting context of an organization in development.
The Senior MEL Specialist should possess expertise designing and executing quantitative and qualitative data collection and analytical methods to support evaluation design and implementation with specific experience focused on climate and energy sector. They will play a key role on the MEL team, working closely with other team members to design and implement a long term MEL framework and learning agenda, including in coordination with external partners. The Senior MEL Specialist will lead specific evaluations as determined by the overarching MEL framework, and contribute to the development of an interactive MIS. They will finalize evaluation reports and facilitate presentations and briefings to disseminate learning among project stakeholders. They may be responsible for leading and/or directing evaluation teams and conducting on-site research.
This full-time role will be fully embedded in Washington D.C. however, the position can be remote within the states that EnCompass is registered in within the US. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship.
Possible travel to Asia, Latin America, and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Position Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead/manage evaluation, analysis, and assessment activities, including coordination and oversight of local consultants engaged in these activities
- Design quantitative and/or qualitative data collection and analytical methods and tools to support evaluation design and implementation
- Provide expertise in renewable energy to execute quantitative and qualitative data collection and data analysis
- Liaise with the team members to inform the design of each study/evaluative activity and support quality assurance activities throughout each study, including the review of milestone deliverables and final reports prior to submission to the GEAPP team
- Support the selection and engagement of in-country experts for activities, and support team development, training, and execution of activities
- Manage evaluation teams and provide quality control in the implementation of evaluations
- Establish methodological processes and standards for team members to adhere to on project monitoring and evaluation activities
- Engage fully as a member of the EnCompass staff team, including participating in staff meetings and other EnCompass events, and providing administrative support to other team members as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Also see: USAID/BHA Job Recruitment – U.S.A
- Bachelor’s degree and 8 years’ experience; Master’s degree and 6 years’ experience; or PhD and 4 years’ experience in a social science, organizational development, development studies or a related field highly preferred
- Minimum of seven (7) years of demonstrated experience leading complex portfolios of evaluative and learning activities for improved development outcomes; four (4) years conducting assignments in the energy sector
Experience and Skills
- Experience designing and implementing various types of mixed-methods evaluations (performance, meta, etc.), analyses, and assessments required
- Significant data analysis skills including command of statistics, sampling methodologies, statistical analysis software, and data validation techniques
- Extensive experience drafting and finalizing evaluation reports
- Experience applying systems thinking in evaluation design, participatory data collection methods and protocols, and facilitating participatory data validation and analysis exercises
- Experience managing complex relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- Strong communication, supervision, and management skills required
- Superior skills in written and verbal English required
Also see: Smile Train Job Recruitment – U.S.A
How to Apply
Please submit CV and cover letter and complete the application online.
EnCompass LLC is a progressive Equal Opportunity Employer. We promote, celebrate, and support a diverse and inclusive organizational culture and workforce. We are committed to providing all of our employees with an environment free from discrimination and harassment, where all are treated with dignity and respect. We do not tolerate, and explicitly prohibit, discrimination or harassment of any kind, at any time, in all aspects of employment. This includes recruitment, hiring, promotions, disciplinary measures, terminations, compensation, benefits, social and recreational programs, and training. EnCompass also does not tolerate retaliation against individuals who report discrimination or harassment.
Our continuing commitment to the principle of Equal Opportunity Employment for all means all employment decisions are based only on the job requirements, the candidate’s qualifications, and the needs of EnCompass as a business—not on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, belief, sex (including pregnancy and related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability status, veteran status, genetic information, HIV status, family/marital/parental status, or any other status protected by the laws and regulations in the jurisdictions where we work.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Pinterest using the buttons below. Thank you