Kuda Bank recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
About The Company:
Kuda Bank is a full digital bank that aims at being the go-to bank not just for those living on the African continent, but also for the African diaspora wherever they might live, anywhere in the world. Kuda bank services is free charges and great at helping customers budget, spend smartly and save more. With offices in London (our HQ), Lagos and Cape Town, and further offices opening across Africa in 2021, Kuda is fast becoming recognized as the leading ‘Neobank’ for Africans. Join Kuda Bank careers team today, and be part of our success story.
>>Click here to SEE LATEST JOB VACANCIES IN NIGERIA TODAY, Saturday 25, March 2023
Kuda Bank Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Employee Journey and Environment (Product Owner)
Employment Type: Full time
Also Apply for: First Bank of Nigeria Limited Employment (11 Position)
- As a Product Owner for employee journey and environment, you will be crafting a workplace experience that authentically reflects the company way of working; building a team of service-minded professionals that work on behalf of the workforce; delivering tools and technology to enable seamless workflow and collaboration across diverse teams and geographies.
- You will take care of the day-to-day running of projects, including preboarding to offboarding, and everything in-between as part of the employee lifecycle; you will work with facilities teams to ensure physical experience of people enables their upmost productivity in collaboration and individual contribution scenarios; you will work with HR and finance teams to understand productivity and economic impact of implementing policies and projects; you will work with teams to define the right mix of WFH, international travel, in-office work for each of them and find best tools and processes to enable their maximum performance and engagement.
Also Apply for: Fastest Cakes Limited Employment (6 Positions)
- Lead a cross-functional program to elevate employee experience through strategies like product management, agile methodologies, employee centred design.
- Define, map out and execute Employee Journey Map, working in partnership with HR, COEs, People Ops, HR Tech, Tech Infra, Finance, Facilities teams.
- Facilitate and conduct meetings with stakeholders to capture and define opportunities; leverage these insights & map candidate and employee journeys that’s also aligned to business strategy, people priorities, and user data that will have a significant impact on the overall employee experience
- Act as Product Owner for key employee journeys, and lead a cross functional team on all aspects of end-to-end product delivery, from idea to roll-out, ensuring objectives are met.
- Work on both virtual and physical experience of employees, work closely with teams to define their working environment, be it remote-first or physical team space, engage with facilities and technology teams to strive for reliable infrastructure for effective collaboration
- Use Product Marketing knowledge to design effective product launch strategies, leading to swift adoption and engagement of the employees
- Drive, measure, and advise on employee journey effectiveness with teams across the People and Product team, work on OKRs and metrics that objectively represent efficiency of the program
- Educate, communicate, and coach stakeholders, responsible for employee processes, to develop new capabilities in the consumerization of the employee experience
Also Apply for: Patricia Technologies Limited Recruitment (4 Positions)
- Detail-oriented, with excellent organisational and project planning and execution skills
- Successful track record of delivering results in a dynamic environment; effectively balances short and long-term goals.
- General understanding and knowledge of software development; strong technical and programming aptitudes.
- Scrum Product Owner or Agile practitioner or Business analyst experience will be an advantage
- Problem-solving skills, grounded in data and feedback and driven toward process simplification.
- Forward-thinking and able to extrapolate learnings and industry trends to build a roadmap for the future
- Proven ability to work effectively in a variety of situations and collaborate across teams and at all levels of the organization.
- Adept at influencing stakeholders through interpersonal and negotiation skills; can form relationships through a shared vision.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; able to flex style based on the audience.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision, in a team, and cross-functionally with other teams
- Excels in a fun-loving, yet driven environment
- Possess a positive attitude; resourceful and self-motivated.
At Kuda, our people are the heart of our business, so we prioritize their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including but not limited to:
- Competitive annual leave plus bank holidays
- Group Life Insurance
- Health Insurance
- L&D Training
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Nokia Nigeria Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online