Start a new career with Essence while working from home at your convenient time. This remote job opportunity 2022 is open to all qualified candidates.
Job Title: Email Marketing Strategist
Location: Work from Home Job
Also Apply for: Digital Marketing Specialist at Webgility, Remote Job
About the Job
As the Email Marketing Strategist, your primary focus will be on creating, overseeing, and implementing email marketing strategies for the clients. You will be a crucial part of the data-driven Strategy Office, and your goal will be to ensure steady client revenue growth.
We are looking for inquisitive candidates who have a knack for analyzing data and building marketing strategies based on metrics. To be successful in this role, we expect you to be data-oriented, well-organized, innovative, and resourceful in finding and implementing the best solutions to secure client satisfaction.
What you’ll be working on:
- Creating email marketing strategies for the clients
- Planning and coordinating work on different client accounts, making sure that the previously created strategy is being implemented
- Owning and following up on the strategic goals ensuring the client account performance is on the highest possible level
- Monitoring email campaigns and flows performance and making necessary decisions to increase the client revenue
- Extracting data from different software platforms used for email creation such as Klaviyo, JustUno, etc.
- Attending and over time, actively participating in client calls, as well as updating clients on the progress of different initiatives
- Reporting to clients and superiors on client performance and creating various reports based on clients’ requirements
- Constantly researching best practices around email marketing strategy
- Coordinating internal experts to bring client requests to completion on time
Must-haves and nice-to-haves:
- Advanced English (both written and spoken) as you will need to communicate with native English speakers daily
- Previous digital marketing working experience — Digital Marketing Assistant, Social Media Associate, Social Media Planner, and similar
- Solid knowledge of data analyses and reading metrics
- Previous working experience with various software platforms related to both project management and email marketing (such as Asana/Trello, Klaviyo, Mailchimp, etc.) would be advantageous
- Previous working experience in a position such as an Account Manager, Client Relationship Manager, or similar will be considered a plus
- Working experience in email marketing and knowledge of the field is a major plus
You are someone who:
- Is persistent and enthusiastic about going the extra mile to ensure client expectations are met or exceeded
- Is data-oriented — every decision you make is backed up by numbers in order to contribute to the marketing strategy
- Has excellent relationship-building skills — you easily build rapport and collaborate with others, both internally and externally
- Is a highly analytical thinker with an ability to research independently and gather information on complex issues
- Is adaptable and resourceful — you quickly resolve any problems that arise
- Is comfortable with vagueness and exploring the path to success through trial and error
- Is motivated by results with a sense of urgency to do everything now
- Is comfortable being measured through KPIs
Also Apply for: Staff Market Researcher at Etsy, Remote Job $51k-$80k/yr
Location and Hours
Remote Job Post
Essence of Email has been a remote company from the start. Utilizing online apps for task management and time tracking, while supporting our employees with clear procedures on every working process, we have been running a successful remote team for over 8 years. Whether you’re working next to your purring cat or on an exotic beach, you have the flexibility to work wherever as long as it’s within your position’s mandatory working hours.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 12:00—20:00 CET
Perks and Benefits
Remote Company, International Team
Although our headquarters are in Texas, all employees actually work remotely from the coziness of their own home, saving time on commuting. We are a team of people with diverse backgrounds, and employees are empowered by cooperating with international professionals.
We pride ourselves on our constant will to learn and develop. Starting from day one, you will have different types of training that will help you excel in your role.
Our team levels up their game through training and useful practice examples. And the best thing? It’s a part of your everyday work!
Although we work remotely, we are aware that days off are important for mental health. This is why we established a great days-off plan granting you 18 days for national holidays and personal use, and up to 25 vacation days, making up a total of 43 days off per year.
What Happens Next
In the application form, you will be able to submit your resume and answer questions that will give us a better overview of your background. Please note that only applications in English will be taken into consideration.
The Talent Management team will go through all the applications and pick candidates that fit the profile. Those candidates will be called in for the screening interview.
Also Apply for: Senior Project Manager at Vizient, Remote Job $80k-$100k/yr.
The first interview will be with someone from our Talent Management team. During this call, the person from Talent Management will provide you with more information regarding the company and the position.
Make sure to ask all the questions you might have – this call is the place for it!
For certain positions, as a part of the selection process, we also include tasks or tests. You will be informed by the Talent Management team about all the necessary details. Tasks are not difficult and they are intended to test the level of certain skills for different job positions.
After the Screening Interview and a successfully finished task, a longer interview takes place as a next step. There are 2 interviewers present during this call and it is usually about 1 to 1.5 hours long. During the Structured Interview, we dive deeper into the experiences you’ve had so far regarding your education and work experience.
Interview with the Management
Following the structured interview, the next step is a call with the rest of the management, after which the final decision will be reached. Depending on the position, there could be one or more interviews with the management. Interviews with management are not a must, meaning we don’t always organize them. However, you might get a chance to meet someone from our management if needed.