Pickmeup Technologies recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Pickmeup International Company is one of the best transportation company in Nigeria and beyond. The transportation industry is antiquated and has remained relatively unchanged, with minimal use of technology, sub-par service levels, and no national brand. Pickmeup is the first national brand for on-demand rides. We offer businesses a superior experience built on convenience, reliability and unmatched customer service, all powered by our proprietary technology platform. We provide easy web and mobile transportation, flexible ride options, transparent pricing, real-time tracking and confirmations, up-to-the-minute ETAs, Ride Ratings and a feature-rich API for a seamless “last mile” logistics solution. Join Pickmeup Technologies careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Pickmeup Technologies Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Email Marketing Manager
Employment Type: Part-time
Also Apply for: MTN Nigeria Employment (18 Positions)
- Identify target audience and grow our email list
- Design and implement direct email marketing campaigns
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar and spelling
- Ensure mobile-friendly email templates
- Write newsletters including all company updates
- Upgrade our email templates using graphics, personalization and advanced features
- Create email databases for lead generation
- Analyze campaign performance and suggest improvements.
Also Apply for: PepsiCo Nigeria Recruitment (6 Positions)
Requirements and Skills
- Candidates should possess an OND / HND / Bachelor’s Degree with 2 – 5 years work experience.
- Proven work experienceas an Email marketing manager
- Proficiency in marketing automation technology
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM and Google Analytics
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
- Strong project management skills
- An ability to work under tight deadlines.
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2022.
Also Apply for: Omnibiz Africa Recruitment (4 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.