Invent Alliance Limited job recruitment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This employment opportunity in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
>>Click here to see latest SSCE, OND or NCE jobs.
Invent Alliance Limited is a company specialized on creation of multi sector and multi discipline business platform with specialist partnerships for value co-creation in each of the different business segments through modern co-petition business principles. Join Invent Alliance Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Invent Alliance Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Technician
Also Apply for: Guaranty Trust Holding Company Employment (GTCO) (12 Positions)
- We are looking for an experienced electrical technician to evaluate, assemble, and maintain electrical systems in equipment which are predominantly portable. The electrical technician does not design electrical systems but will identify potential problems in design.
- To be successful as an electrical technician, you should be able to read electrical system design plans and recommend improvements, as well as calibrate instruments, and diagnose faulty equipment.
- We are recruiting for an Electrical technician to learn/work along with the Facility team and handle the following job roles.
- Assembling, evaluating, testing, and maintaining electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, and apparatus.
- Troubleshooting and repairing malfunctioning equipment, appliances, and apparatus.
- Constructing and fabricating parts, using hand tools and specifications.
- Reading and interpreting electrical and electronic circuit blueprints, diagrams, and schematics.
- Advising management on the continued use of unsuitable equipment, appliances, and apparatus.
- Supervising electricians.
- Ordering of electrical supplies and equipment.
Also Apply for: CWAY Group Employment (4 Positions)
- OND / HND / TT certificate in Electrical, Technical Engineering or a related field.
- Completion of an electrical apprenticeship.
- At least 2 years experience as an electrical technician.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience operating hand and power tools, soldering and fault-testing equipment.
N30,000 – N50,000 Monthly.
20th December, 2022.
Also Apply for: SKLD Integrated Services Limited Recruitment (3 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.