Hotel Capitol recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates with a minimum of SSCE should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Hotel Capitol is a cutting edge and contemporary hotel that offers extravagance as well as solace at its ideal. The four-star hotel is decisively situated at the core of Ikeja, making it effectively open with fantastic street organizations to different pieces of the central area and the city of Lagos in general. Every one of our rooms are outfitted with high velocity Internet facility, in-room entertainment, tea facility, extravagance toiletries and lovely sheets to make your visit very agreeable. Hotel Capitol is additionally known for parlor and bar administrations provides food for your solace and amusement without adjusting the calm tranquility of the inn climate. Join Hotel Capitol careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Hotel Capitol Recruitment is to fill the following position below:
Job Title: Electrical Maintenance Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment (23 Positions)
- Maintains the basic upkeep of all rooms and common areas by ensuring allelectrical equipmentand light fixtures are in working order
- Ensure the interior and exterior of the hotel is well maintained
- Supervise the preventative maintenance program
- Report major repair needs to the Manager
- Assist in other areas of the hotel as needed.
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests and resolve issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Maintain a safe facility and use safety-first practices to remain accident-free
- Other duties as assigned by your manager.
- Candidates should possess an SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification with a minimum of 2 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
5th December, 2022.
Also Apply for: Montaigne Place Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.