Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc job recruitment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This employment opportunity in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
>>Click here to see latest SSCE, OND or NCE jobs.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc (FMN) has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. FMN was incorporated on the September 1960, as a limited liability company and produces wheat miller in Nigeria. The company started out on a journey that has seen the company evolve into what is now one of the biggest brands in the foods and agro-allied industry in Africa. Since inception, the FMN brand grew tremendously from operating as a single business, flour miller, to a vast business group with strategic investments that cover key sectors of the Nigerian economy. Our operations can be categorized into four major sectors of Food, Sugar, Agro-allied, and Support services. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria. Join Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc careers team today, and be part of our success story.
>>Click here to SEE LATEST JOB VACANCIES IN NIGERIA TODAY, Monday 20, March 2023
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Maintenance Manager
Location: Apapa, Lagos
Also Apply for: Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruitment (2 Positions)
Purpose of the Job
- Supervises and coordinate all Plant maintenance tasks (Electrical), plan resource in conjunction with the Plant Maintenance Manager/Services Manager and in alignment with production requirement at the right time, quality and cost, in order to maintain asset reliability and continuously improve the overall plant performance in adherence to legal and statutory maintenance activities.
- Ensure the maintenance management of all Power assets by leading and supervising electrical maintenance team activities and establishing priorities in maintenance schedules.
- Collaborate with the Plant Maintenance/Services in managing Power generation assets and facility, spare parts inventory, monitoring purchase orders, invoice approvals, and managing the department budget.
- Drive the maintenance and reliability initiative focused on preventive & predictive maintenance of all assets.
- Establish, maintain, and manage maintenance procedures for power equipment and labor cost to optimize cost efficiencies in production.
- Establish and maintain Plant Safety, Food Safety, and Quality Systems.
- Provide on-the-job training and continuous development for the electrical maintenance team.
Also Apply for: 9mobile Nigeria Employment (6 Positions)
- BSc / HND in Electrical Engineering.
- MSC. in Electrical Engineering, professional certification in NSE or COREN is an added advantage.
- At least 5 years experience in Electrical & Instrumentation maintenance experience in the similar industries.
- Industry best practices and maintenance principles.
The Person Must:
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have excellent managerial abilities and can motivate team’s performance.
- Have strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Be able to thrive in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
- Must possess excellent technical background and knowledge.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: KyDAL Office Point Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online