Spie Oil & Gas Services Nigeria recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This Spie Oil & Gas Services Nigeria job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
SPIE Oil & Gas Services is an international multi-technical services subsidiary of the SPIE group. SPIE Oil & Gas Services supports the oil and gas industries with a complete range of resources and skills for discovering and investigating new fields, building and operating facilities and boosting production in the best possible conditions in terms of safety, costs, lead times and quality. Join SPIE Oil & Gas Services careers team today, and be part of our success story.
SPIE Oil & Gas Services Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: E&I Project Manager
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Contractual hours: Full-time
Contract type: International Contract
- For many years SPIE OGS has been internationally recognized by the largest International Oil Companies for its expertise in the operation and maintenance of oil and gas production units.
- We are currently looking to further strengthen our skills in this field by integrating talents capable of blending into our teams and thus participating in our growth in sub-Saharan Africa. Do you recognize yourself in this portrait? We would be delighted to consider your application.
- In this context, we are looking for a competent and passionate E&I project manager who manages construction and commissioning phases and is responsible for meeting safety, operability, schedule and cost objectives.
- The rotation schedule for international candidates is 8 weeks on 3 weeks off.
Also Apply for: Guaranty Trust Holding Company Employment (10 Positions)
- Ensure that all Project / Company HSE goals are achieved and where possible exceeded.
- Responsible for the Health and Safety of all personnel working in the area or areas within the site complex.
- Ensure that all Company systems of Quality Assurance are adhered to.
- Ensure adequate and qualified supervision and skilled labour resources are employed to meet schedule requirements.
- Co-ordinate and report on a weekly and monthly basis on all progress matters and problem areas.
- Deliver the project construction function within agreed schedule and budget, and, where applicable, implement cost saving initiatives.
- Ensure that all sub-contractors are fully aware of their obligations and responsibilities.
- Ensure that all work is to the required standard and that all drawings, specifications, inspections and certifications are strictly adhered to.
- Constantly strive to obtain maximum productivity and economical use of labour and equipment in order to keep costs within budget.
- Ensure that all items of material, equipment, and services are available prior to commencement of the works, to avoid abortive and unproductive use of labour.
- Ensure that Company systems for material identification and stores requisitioning are adhered too.
Also Apply for: Dowins Globalink Limited Recruitment (5 Positions)
The ideal candidate’s profile:
- B.Sc in Electrical and Instrumentation.
- 10 years of demonstrable experience in similar role or senior position in Construction Management.
- Previous experience working on a O&G / refinery / petrochemical site with a proven background of successful project delivery.
- Extensive knowledge of related HSEQ safe working practices/procedures.
- Extensive knowledge of construction process, it’s implementation and management.
- Fully conversant with project management tools.
- Ability to react to changing deadlines and achieve project goals / milestones.
- Ability to manage / maintain budget / schedule requirements.
- Delivery focused and committed to achievement of project goals.
- Fluent in English. French speaker a plus.
- English (D-Full professional proficiency)
- French (D-Full professional proficiency).
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Omnibiz Africa Recruitment (5 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online