Workforce Group is a human resource firm that support businesses and organisations of varying size, structure and maturity across diverse sectors such as Technology, Telecoms, Oil & Gas, Financial Services, Third Sector, FMCG etc. to enhance business performance, optimise for growth and achieve exceptional results. See more Workforce Group Job vacancies Here >>
Workforce Group Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Editor-in-Chief (Content Writer)
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Reporting: You will report to the Founder and CEO.
Also Apply for Rainoil Limited Recruitment
- Hiring and developing writers, junior editors and senior editors.
- Approving the publication’s layout, design, style and tone.
- Reviewing written content for spelling and grammar errors.
- Fact-checking information in articles and stories.
- Providing suggestions for edits when needed.
- Writing editorial pieces to contribute to the publication.
- Developing and managing budgets for the editorial team.
- Representing the publication at social functions and in the media.
- Making final decisions about which stories, articles and photographs to publish.
- Attending meetings with the CEO to discuss issues and plans for the publication.
- Working closely with the team to develop editorial boards for upcoming publications, issues, and campaigns.
- Staying current with social media trends and best practices, and making decisions about how the publication will evolve.
- Consistently hitting target content frequency goals weekly and monthly.
- Working with the business side of the organization to ensure that the publication is profitable.
- Setting goals and objectives for the editorial team, and assessing their performance regularly.
Also Apply for: Airtel Nigeria Employment
- You should have a Degree / Diploma in Journalism
- Communications or a related field.
- You are a strong leader who possesses exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- You possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- You are organized with high attention to detail.
- You possess outstanding editing
- proofreading and fact-checking skills.
- You should have familiarity with SEO best practices.
- N150,000 monthly.
- Networking: You will get to meet and forge new relationships with important people from different industries.
- Event Access: As the Editor-in-Chief you will get access to the most exclusive events.
- PR Packages: As an entertainment magazine beauty and wellness publication. Therefore we receive various PR packages ranging from skincare to makeup to lifestyle from partner brands.
- Logistics: The company will cover all transportation fees whenever you have to attend any event on behalf of the brand.
- Feeding: Your feeding will be covered twice a week.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for Brit Property Nigeria Limited Recruitment
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online