Nairametrics Financial Advocates Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Nairametrics Financial Advocates Limited job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Nairametrics Financial Advocates Limited is a main monetary data and content creation organization situated in Lagos Nigeria. We screen, dissect and cover monetary data and news, as well as, give bits of knowledge into the related ramifications for organizations and people. Our group of experts take apart the news and give our perusers inside and out investigation of what day to day monetary data might mean for their monetary status. In this interconnected world, brimming with circumstances and logical results, data has turned into the most sought-after product on the planet and those get it first and bridle it better that will come on top all of the time. Join Nairametrics Financial Advocates Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Nairametrics Financial Advocates Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Editor
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: United Bank for Africa Plc Employment (18 Positions)
- Read copy or proof to detect and correct errors in spelling, punctuation, and syntax in articles
- Verify facts, dates, and statistics, using standard reference sources.
- Read, evaluate and edit article drafts or other materials submitted for publication, and confer with authors regarding changes in content, style or organization, or publication to suite Nairametrics writing style.
- Develop story or content ideas, considering reader or audience appeal.
- Prepare, rewrite and edit copy to improve readability, or supervise others who do this work.
- Work with the team to plan and manage the drafting of op-eds, articles, newsletter, web copy, etc.
- Manage the editorial process for the team’s written products from concept development, drafting, review, copy editing, and sign-off;
- Work Analysts to develop consistent tone and style for all articles, newsletters and NM contents
- Work with Analysts and Freelancers to give story guide or suggestion
Also Apply for: Erisco Foods Limited Employment (12 Positions)
- At least 3 years experience as a media Editor
- Excellent writing skills in English, especially as applied to press communication, financial terms, and other news content
- Expert level proficiency as a proofreader;
- Experience working across digital platforms (websites, mobile, blogs, etc.)
- Ability to maintain focus and detail orientation when processing large amounts of information or copy
- Ability to collaborate with writers to understand their writing needs and maximize their impact
- Demonstrated ability to distill complex topics into language that is understandable to broader audiences
- Experience with pitching ideas to different audiences, with the ability to write compellingly to either professional or lay audiences from diverse backgrounds
- Demonstrated ability to work on tight deadlines.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Proten International Recruitment (11 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.