Alfred and Victoria Associates recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Alfred and Victoria Associates job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Alfred & Victoria Associates (AVA) is one of the foremost ICT solution based company in Nigeria. We offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs. Join Alfred and Victoria Associates careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Alfred and Victoria Associates recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: E-lodgment & Registrar Services Officer
Also see: Bukka Hut Recruitment (7 Positions)
- To ensure that all e-lodgment & registrar and other depository requests are efficiently processed in a manner that would enhance customer satisfaction and confidence.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage the securities lodgment and withdrawal process for all asset classes including Equities and Fixed income instruments (Federal, State and Corporate Bonds, Commercial Papers), certificates.
- Responsible for providing assistance and support to internal and external customers on enquiries regarding the E-lodgment and Registrar services.
- Be responsible for liaison and interface with capital market stakeholders, primarily Registrars and other Transfer Agents
- Process dematerialization and rematerialization of securities.
- Carry out timely reconciliations and generate periodic and ad-hoc reports
- Process closure advice of registers of quoted companies and Market-wide notifications on corporate actions and new listings.
- Process security adjustment of securities for new listing, corporate action and for full lodgments of fixed income securities.
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as assigned by Unit/Departmental Head.
- Minimum of a First Degree in Economics, Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or any related discipline from a reputable institution.
- Minimum of 1-year post-graduation experience in an Operations role in the Capital Market or any other Financial Service sector.
- Relevant professional certification is an added advantage.
- Highly proficient in use of Microsoft excel, PowerPoint and analytical tools.
Skill / Competencies:
- Business & Industry Knowledge.
- Service Delivery & Client Experience.
- Operational Efficiency.
- Business Process Optimization/ Improvement.
- Regulatory Awareness & Compliance.
- Highly proficient in use of Microsoft office.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Analytical Skills.
- Problem Solving.
- Strong client relationship management.
Application Closing Date
18th May, 2022. at 3:00 PM.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Any application received after this time will be automatically rejected.