Green Africa Airways Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This Green Africa Airways Limited job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Green Africa Airways Limited is a a new carrier that offers safe, reliable and affordable air travel to a much broader group of customers. This positions us as a significant contributor to the economic development of Nigeria and the African continent. Green Africa is a value airline based in Lagos, Nigeria. Join Green Africa Airways Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Green Africa Airways Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Duty Officer
Location: Lagos, Onsite
Experience Level: Advance
Also Apply for: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment (10 Positions)
- Understand and administer company/division policies, guidelines, and practices.
- Ensure all passengers are handled in a professional manner.
- Keep effective communication lines with our key clients and corporate passengers.
- Takes decisions regarding all frontline procedures independently without immediate referral to the Duty Manager when necessary.
- Makes timely decisions on ticketing/check in issues that may impinge on OTP of all flights.
- Ensure check in agents are adequately briefed on new changes in ticketing.
- Provide a visible Green Africa supervisory presence at each departure and arrival while being available to staff and customers as needed within established company standards.
- Assisting Customer Service Agents/Leads in their interactions with passengers and intervening to provide support where necessary.
- Always seek to secure Customer Loyalty by providing exceptional service.
- Maintain quality through leadership, coaching and supervision.
- Supervising flight arrivals and departures and all the activities of customer service agents/leads and ensure decisions are made Authorising excess luggage charges, ticket change fees etc.
Also Apply for: Dangote Group Recruitment (24 Positions)
- Review and approve employee leave requests, staff scheduling.
- Responsible for post-departure activities and front-line document.
- Provide Duty Manager with daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Responding to communication and requests and follow up on lost and found and service recovery issues.
- Act as Delay coordinator and coordinate the prompt handing of crew/customer relations issues.
- Understand and administer company policies, guidelines and practices. Passing on information on new products and services received from the Head Office.
- Coordination Skills.
- Customer service skills
- Leadership skills
- Good communication skills.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Leitung Gate Limited Recruitment (3 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online