Ascentech Services Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
>>Click here to see latest SSCE, OND or NCE jobs available.
Ascentech Services Limited is an absolute Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business. Join Ascentech Services Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
>>Click here to SEE LATEST JOB VACANCIES IN NIGERIA TODAY, Saturday 25, March 2023
Ascentech Services Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver / Truck Driver
Location: Mushin, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry / Sector: FMCG
- We are looking for an experienced Truck Driver/Driver to serve our supply chain logistics department in a safe and timely manner.
Also Apply for: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment (7 Positions)
- Transport finished goods and raw materials over land to and from manufacturing plants or retail and distribution centers
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance
- Plan routes and meet delivery schedules
- Document and log work/rest periods and kilometres spent driving and retain fuel/toll receipts
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking and break periods) as well as with company policies and procedures.
- Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions
- Collect and verify delivery instructions
- Report defects, accidents or violations.
Also Apply for: Beyond Credit Limited Recruitment (3 Positions)
Requirements and Skills
- Proven work experience as a Truck Driver/Driver
- Extensive knowledge of applicable truck driving rules and regulations
- Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations (traffic, weather conditions, etc)
- Willing to submit to background/drug checks and provide employment recommendations.
- Valid driving licence.
Application Closing Date
27th October, 2022.
Also Apply for: Paga Nigeria Recruitment (5 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
I God all things are porseble