Brit Property Nigeria Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Brit Property Nigeria Limited is a reputable Real Estate Company Committed to providing landed properties and land banking investments. We have been in existence for over 10 years with commitment to land investment and sales in choice areas experiencing urbanization, we appreciate and understand the need(s) of like-minded future thinking individuals and groups, as well as investors and corporate bodies. A decision to do business with us will be a guaranteed step in the right direction as we are keen on helping our clients secure a generational future through Real Estate Investments and Asset Acquisition. In the words of Ray Brown, “the best time to buy a house is always five years ago” . We daresay the same philosophy applies to land and this over the years has informed our decision to make investment and ownership of land as affordable as possible with guaranteed Return on Investment. Join Brit Property Nigeria Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Brit Property Nigeria Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
Also Apply for: MTN Nigeria Employment (18 Positions)
- As a driver with Brit Property Nigeria, you are tol ensure the safety and comfort of our clients through providing an excellent driving services.
- You are to map out a route before you leave the office and listen carefully for traffic updates to ensure you work more proactively.
- Map out driving routes ahead of time to determine the most expedient trip
- Assist clients with loading and unloading their luggage
- Listen to traffic and weather reports to stay up-to-date on road conditions
- Adjust the route to avoid heavy traffic or road constructions, as needed
- Answer clients’ questions about the area and places we have our estates
- Ensure the car seats are clean and comfortable for all clients to seat
- Schedule regular car service appointments and report any issues
- Car wash maintainace and the maintainace of the interior and exterior cleanliness of the car
Also Apply for: Schemelink Properties Limited Recruitment (3 Positions)
You should bring the following qualifications, skills, and behaviours to the role:
- A High School Certificate Holder (SSCE) with at least 2 years work experience.
- Proven experience as a Driver
- A valid driver’s license
- A clean driving record
- An excellent visual acuity
- Familiarity with GPS devices a plus
- Knowledge of area roads and neighbourhoods around Ajah, Epe, Ibeju-lekki, Ikorodu etc
- A polite disposition with good attitude
- Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations (e.g. at rush hour).
Why work with Brit Properties Nig Ltd?
- A very unique opportunity to work in a fast-paced, structured and a real estate Industry
- A chance to become part of a high dynamic team growing the real estate space in Nigeria
- An opportunity for a personal and professional growth in a fast growing sector.
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2022.
Also Apply for: Capital Luxury Recruitment (3 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Proximity to Ajah is compulsory.