Pandagric Novum Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates with minimum of SSCE should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is for all qualified candidates.
Pandagric Novum Limited was incorporated in 2006 under the name Novum Agric Industries to ensure the nation’s poultry farmers have the highest quality feeds, participates through the upstream value chain, seeking in all areas to have a catalytic impact on the industry. The company commenced operations in 2010 to provide poultry farmers across Nigeria with high-quality, high-performance feeds that would enable them to make a profit, grow, and fill the protein gap existing within the Nation was born with the launch of Supreme Feeds. Join Pandagric Novum Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Pandagric Novum Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver Trainer
Reference Number: Panda/HR&Ent/2022/00004
Location: Panda, Nasarawa
Reports to: Training Manager
Also Apply for: Coca-Cola Bottling Company Recruitment (11 Positions)
- To prepare & assess new and current drivers for our specific needs and operations.
- The driver trainer is responsible for planning and delivering lessons that promote new drivers and current drivers theoretical and applied driving skills.
- Driving instructors also communicate with, as well as assess, new drivers and current drivers to ascertain which of their abilities require further development.
- To be successful as a driving instructor, you should maintain excellent communication with drivers or potential drivers at all times.
- Ultimately, a top-notch driving instructor will tailor their instruction to meet the needs of potential or current drivers, while still meeting targets set by the organization.
Summarised below are the areas of responsibility:
- Preparing lessons that are tailored to drivers’ and company requirements and needs.
- Providing instruction on the parts and functions of a vehicle, and on-road regulations.
- Teaching practical skills related to all aspects of driving.
- Ensuring all driving training is inclusive of defensive driving techniques
- Helping drivers to develop confidence in their driving skills and abilities.
- Gaining control and secure handling of the vehicle during emergency situations.
- Calming drivers who are in distress during training.
- Documenting and reporting on drivers’ training progress as well as on the job progress.
- Informing potential drivers when they are ready to take the driver’s test.
- Developing and plan training written assessments.
- Conducting driving Competency Assessments on driver after completion of practical training.
- Conducting Competency Assessments of driver while they are on the job.
- Ensure all Driver & Students adhere to Safety requirements while operating vehicles.
- Ensuring Vehicle Inspection & Safety Checks are completed as required – if not, assess for additional training.
- Ensure that Drivers use the 4 Steps to Safety Principles to ensure they operate in a safe manner.
- Conduct & Assists with Vehicle Accident & Driver Non-Conformance Investigations and reporting
- Align all training requirements and materials to suit the Pandagric Novum’s operations.
Also Apply for: Matrix Homes and Properties Limited Recruitment (9 Positions)
Key Result Areas
The main characteristics of accountabilities are:
- Minimum of 90% achievement of all assigned targets within allotted time
- 95% minimum functionality of tractor
Operating Environment, Framework & Boundaries:
- Must be aware and always implement Corporate Governance and procedures.
- Ensure all work is carried out to the company standard at all times.
- Ensure all letters, emails, reports, or other documentation are of a high standard and promote the image of the company.
- Must be aware of the importance of Health and Safety and Security issues and to be an effective role model in this area by working safely and securely at all times.
- Must abide by the company Health, Safety and Security policies at all times.
- Must ensure within the scope of your responsibilities that Health, Safety and Security is considered and taken into account.
- Must be alert to Security, Health and Safety issues and report any information, observations, or concerns to the identified stakeholders within your operational areas promptly.
Communications and Working Relationships:
- Communicate with all customers/contacts and stakeholders in an effective and professional manner.
- Ensure all communications whether verbal or written are clear, concise, and accurate.
- Ensure all communications are appropriate to the situation and instil trust and confidence in the customer, colleague, or external agency.
- Project a professional image at all times and act as a good ambassador for the company.
- Ensure that internal documentation or systems are completed in such a way that it may be easily interpreted or accessed by other colleagues.
- Establish and maintain relationships with external providers/agencies to facilitate the provision of an effective and efficient service to the customer.
- Be an active member of the team ensuring that support and co-operation is given to other members to assist in the achievement of company objectives.
- Work proactively with colleagues to give a professional and speedy support to every arm of the Company.
- Participate in the creation of a stable and cohesive team within the company and assist all employees to maximise their contribution to the business.
- Be adaptable and flexible in respect of work undertaken as the needs of the business dictate.
Also Apply for: Nokia Nigeria Recruitment (3 Positions)
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum of a Senior Secondary School Certificate or Certificate in Technical Education
- Valid driving instructor’s license or certification.
- Minimum of 3 years and above cognate experience
- Valid driving license for the level at which you will be teaching.
- Proven experience as a driving instructor.
- Clear driving record.
- Clear criminal record.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Patience and enthusiasm.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Ability to work during evenings and on weekends, as required.
- Good Understanding of driver safety operations, safety principle & practises.
- Good Understanding of Occupational Health & Safety in and industrial and farming environment.
- Organisation Skills & ability to multitask
- Average written and oral communication skills
- Problem-solving skills.
- Time management skills
- Excellent safety skills
- Good technical skills
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
Application Closing Date
2nd October, 2022.
Also Apply for: Veepee Group Recruitment (4 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter as a single document, addressing the position requirements and reference number to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Reference Number as the subject of the mail.