World Health Organization recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates with SSCE. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
World Health Organization (WHO) is the directing and coordinating authority for health within the United Nations system. It is responsible for providing leadership on global health matters, shaping the health research agenda, setting norms and standards, articulating evidence-based policy options, providing technical support to countries and monitoring and assessing health trends. Join World Health Organization careers team today, and be part of our success story.
World Health Organization Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver (Roster)
Job ID.: 2208303
Grade: No grade
Contractual Arrangement: Special Services Agreement (SSA)
Contract Duration (Years, Months, Days): 6 Months
Organization: AF_NGA Nigeria
Also Apply for: Dangote Group Recruitment (24 Positions)
Under the central coordination of the Transport / Operations Officer and direct supervision of the Transport Assistant or State Administrative Assistant and overall direction by the State Coordinator, the incumbent will carry out the following tasks:
- Drives office vehicles to provide transportation of authorized personnel and delivery and collection of mail, documents and other items;
- Meets official personnel at the airport and facilitates immigration and customs formalities as required;
- Responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of the assigned vehicle, checks oil, water, battery, brakes, tires, etc., performs minor repairs and arranges for other repairs, regular servicing and ensures that the vehicle is kept clean;
- Logs official trips, daily mileage, gas consumptions, oil changes, greasing, etc.;
- Ensures that the steps required by the rules and regulations are taken in case of involvement in accident;
- Performs other duties as required.
- Essential: At least Secondary School education and a valid driver’s licence of the country.
- Desirable: Knowledge of driving rules and regulations of the country and skills in minor vehicle repairs.
- Essential: At least one year driving experience as a driver and a safe driving record
- Desirable: UN experience would be an advantage.
Also Apply for: PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Recruitment (11 Positions)
- Communicating in a credible and effective way
- Producing results
- Knowing and managing yourself
- Foster integration and teamwork
Functional Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of driving rules and regulations of the country and skills in minor vehicle repair;
- Ability to read, write and understand instructions in the working language and
- An ability of writing a concise and faithful report of the accidents.
- Essential – Fluency in English.
- Desirable – Working knowledge of French would be an advantage.
Application Closing Date
20th September, 2022 (10:59:00 PM).
Also Apply for: Lumos Nigeria Recruitment (3 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Additional Information: Please note that the deadline for receipt of applications indicated above reflects your personal device’s system settings.