Soteria Eye Clinic recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Soteria Eye Clinic job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Soteria Eye Clinic is a private enterprise registered in Nigeria as a limited liability company to offer high quality, affordable and accessible comprehensive world class eye care services to our immediate community and environs. Our purpose is to create and deliver first class comprehensive eye care services to ALL in order to “Improve Lives through Affordable Quality Eye Care.” Join Soteria Eye Clinic careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Soteria Eye Clinic Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
Location: Warri, Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
- The company driver’s responsibilities include dropping and picking up staff, collecting various packages, and maintaining a travel log to record work hours, travel-time and locations travelled to.
- Perform routine checks on the company vehicle and ensure that all transportation duties are carried out in a timely manner.
- Safely transport company staff as well as various products and materials to and from specified locations in a timely manner.
- Assist with the loading and offloading of staff luggage, products, and materials.
- Adjust travel routes to avoid traffic congestion or road construction.
- Promptly informing the company of any tickets issued against the company vehicle during work hours.
- Ensure that the company vehicle is always parked in areas that permit parking in order to avoid towing.
- Keep the company vehicle clean and properly maintained by performing regular washing, cleaning and vehicle maintenance.
- Ensure that the vehicle have sufficient gas and is always ready for use.
- Arrange for vehicle repairs when necessary.
- Update monthly mileage records.
- Provide accurate time records of the company vehicle’s coming and goings.
- Promptly report any accidents, injuries, and vehicle damage to the Branch Manager.
- You may be required to work at night and on weekends.
Also see: JMG Limited Recruitment (5 Positions)
Skills and Qualifications
- Candidates should possess an SSCE qualification
- A valid driver’s license and at least five (5) year of driving experience
- Excellent navigation skills and proficiency in using navigation applications to find locations within Lagos
- Time management and organizational skills
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Pinterest using the buttons below. Thank you