Polaris Digitech Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates with a minimum of OND should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates. >>Click here to see latest SSCE, OND or NCE jobs available.
Polaris Digitech Limited is a location intelligence firm that specializes in providing data, software and application support services to achieve its client’s strategies and management needs through the development and deployment of Geographic Information Systems (GIS). Join Polaris Digitech Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
>>Click here to SEE LATEST JOB VACANCIES IN NIGERIA TODAY, Saturday 25, March 2023
Polaris Digitech Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
Location: Lekki, Victoria Island, Ajah, Yaba – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Workforce Group Employment (22 Positions)
- Responsible for driving the employer to different locations as instructed
- Performs periodic maintenance on the company’s vehicle
- Ensure that vehicles are kept perfect and clean at all times
- Recognize electrical and mechanical faults and report to the employer or technician
- Carry out routine checks on vehicles and ensure vehicle is in perfect shape for daily use
- Report any case of accident, injury or damage of vehicles to the supervisor or manager.
Also Apply for: Paga Nigeria Recruitment (5 Positions)
- Minimum of OND or equivalent qualification
- Minimum of 5 years driving experience
- Excellent road network within and outside Lagos
- Ability to navigate using goggle map
- Candidate must not be above 35years of age
- Thorough understanding of road regulations
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Candidate must reside on the Island,Lekki or its axis
- Candidate should have a valid driver’s license.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Pragmatic Technologies Limited Recruitment (3 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using “Driver” as the subject of the email.