Matrix Homes and Properties Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Matrix Homes and Properties Limited job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Matrix Homes and Properties Limited is one of the fast rising real estate firm duly registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission and regulated by the Special Control Unit for Money Laundering. Driven by passion for excellence, with a team of experienced real estate professionals, we are determined to make the acquisition of homes/land affordable to Nigerians while diligently working in the best interest of our customers. Over the years, we have been able to reduce housing deficit in Nigeria through our flexible and seamless property development scheme. Join Matrix Homes and Properties Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Matrix Homes and Properties Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
Location: Jabi, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Candidate will be responsible for:
- Drive the CEO, his PAs and other supporting employees when called upon.
- Ensure you wash and keep both the interior and exterior of vehicles clean each day.
- Drive the site engineers and managers to estate location(s) for developmental works.
- Drive the procurement officer and other supporting employees on official assignments.
- Drive prospects and customers for site inspection and site allocation.
- Drive the Sales team for marketing activities and seasonal promos.
- Interested candidates should possess an SSCE / GCE / NECO qualifcation.
- Applicant must have experience in Real Estate.
- Must be resident within the Jabi area of Abuja.
- Fluency in Hausa and English Language is an added advantage.
- Must have good interpersonal and communication skills.
Application Closing Date
10th March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.