Fastest Cakes Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates with minimum of SSCE should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
>>Click here to see latest SSCE / OND / NCE jobs available.
Fastest cakes was established with the vision of producing and delivering awesome and affordable cakes very fast. We hold this vision dear to our heart to ensure your delicious cakes arrive at your celebration venue fast and unscathed. We believe getting a cake for your occasion should be convenient, so we are deeply committed to ensuring the ordering process is seamless and fun. We have successfully manufactured and delivered over 10,000 cakes unscathed to our wonderful customers. Join Fastest Cakes Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Fastest Cakes Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
Locations: Ikeja and Lekki – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Guaranty Trust Holding Company Employment (11 Positions)
- We are looking for a Driver to transport goods in a comfortable, safe and timely manner.
- Transport packages successfully to customers.
- Arrive at destinations on schedule.
- Fulfill administrative needs, like office pickups.
- Research and plan for traffic, construction, and weather delays.
- Use navigation applications to determine the best route.
Also Apply for: Nestoil Group Recruitment (13 Positions)
- Candidates should possess at least a Secondary school certificate
- A valid driver’s license
- Have LASDRI
- Proven experience driving professionally.
- Must reside around our offices in Ikeja and Lekki
- Familiarity with Google Maps
- Knowledge of area roads and neighborhoods.
- A polite and professional disposition.
- Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations.
- Must be able to work on some Sundays and holidays.
- Should be willing to work with the company long term.
- Working Days: 23 days a month.
N75,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
16th November, 2022.
Also Apply for: Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Driver” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Please, do not apply if you do not have all the requirements listed.