Ekesons Parcel Services Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Ekesons Parcel Services Limited job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Ekesons Parcel Services Limited is an indigenous courier company that has been in operation for more than 30 years providing courier and logistics services. We take pride in being regarded as one of the most reliable and affordable logistic and warehousing service providers in the country. As a third party logistic service provider, we excel at a range of logistic services, which includes trucking services, warehousing services, logistic services, and a range of other ancillary services. We have years of experience in the business of logistics, warehousing, distribution, trucking and supply chain management services, and aim to provide our clients with convenience, reliability and affordability through our premium logistic services. Join Ekesons Parcel Services Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Ekesons Parcel Services Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
Location: Jibowu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment (5 Positions)
- Map out driving routes ahead of time to determine the most expedient trip
- Pick up staff from the place and at the time they have requested
- Purchase fuel and obtain receipts
- Assist with loading and unloading of luggage
- Listen to traffic and weather reports to stay up-to-date on road conditions
- Adjust the route to avoid heavy traffic or road constructions, as needed
- Answer questions about the area and local places of interest
- Ensure the car seats are clean and comfortable for all riders
- Schedule regular car service appointments and report any issues
- Book car wash and detailing services to maintain interior and exterior cleanliness of the car
- Refuel and clean vehicle.
- Report road incidents to the management.
Also Apply for: Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (6 Positions)
- Follow traffic laws.
- Follow accident procedures.
- Ensuring that safety policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Report any issues that arises in respect of the vehicle to the management.
- Candidates should possess an SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification with 0 – 2 years work experience.
N50,000 – N60,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
25th July, 2022.
Also Apply for: Royal Power & Energy Limited Recruitment (4 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.