Abuja Clinics recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
>>Click here to see latest SSCE, OND or NCE jobs available.
Abuja Clinics is a global standard health facility focused on providing all your health needs, not only curative but also preventive. We boast of cutting edge equipment which aid in the diagnosis and treatment of medical and surgical conditions. We have highly trained and dedicated staff who provide excellent care. Our computerized systems ensure confidentiality and continuity. We aim to set a standard for medical care hence we continue updating and upgrading to ensure that you get the best. Your optimal health and quality of life at its best is our concern. Join Abuja Clinics career team today, and be part of our success story. Join Abuja Clinics careers team today, and be part of our success story
Abuja Clinics recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Dangote Group Recruitment (28 Positions)
- Transporting clients from airports to hotels and vice versa.
- Carrying out vehicle maintenance checks.
- Delivering packages to customers in a timely manner.
- Picking up office purchases or other administrative needs.
- Utilizing navigation apps to find the most optimal route.
- Interacting with clients in professional conduct.
- Working at night and on weekends.
- Maintaining an organized travel schedule.
- Ensuring that vehicles have sufficient gas and are always ready for use.
- Arranging for vehicle repairs when necessary.
- Updating monthly mileage records.
- Driving a variety of vehicles, including motorbikes, cars, buses, and trucks.
Also Apply for: Jumia Nigeria Recruitment (12 Positions)
- A minimum of an SSCE is required for this position.
- Must have 3 years of proven previous work experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- A valid driver’s license.
- Mush has at least 3 years of driving experience.
- Extensive knowledge of the operating area which is Abuja.
- Physical strength.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Good verbal communication.
- Shall understand various traffic laws
- Must be mentally stable.
Application Closing Date