Dow Jones Job recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. Dow Jones Job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
The Dow Jones Industrial Average, Dow Jones, or simply the Dow, is a price-weighted measurement stock market index of 30 prominent companies listed on stock exchanges in the United States.
Dow Jones Job Recruitment For Translation Editor – United Kingdom
Job Title: Translation Editor
Location: London, United Kingdom
Experience: Mid Career
Dow Jones Newswires is looking for an experienced translation editor for our Japanese-language service (JLS).
You will be part of a team that selects the lineup of English-language stories from Dow Jones Newswires to be translated for the Japanese audience. You will be joining a team that is actively embracing new trends in translation, ranging from machine translation to automation.
- be responsible for editing and assuring the quality of both human- and machine-translated articles.
- be expected to guide translators to produce fast, accurate translations under deadline pressure to increase both quantity and quality of JLS.
- be a team player
- excellent English and Japanese language skills.
- strong news judgment and knowledge of finance and business, as well as an interest in international affairs.
- at least several years of experience translating or editing translations of English-language news stories into Japanese, preferably in a high-paced newsroom environment.
- digital skills and an open mind to new technology including machine translation.
Dow Jones , Making Careers Newsworthy
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Pinterest using the buttons below. Thank you