Dangote Group employment & recruitment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This Dangote Group job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Dangote Group is one of the Nigerians most diversified and fully integrated business multinationals with an annual group income in excess of US$4 billion (2016) with vibrant operations in Nigeria and Africa, dealing with various products including cement, sugar, salt, condiments, packaging, energy, port operations, fertilizer, and petrochemicals. Our core business focus is to provide local, value-added products and services that meet the ‘day-to-day needs’ of the populace through the construction and operation of large scale manufacturing facilities in Nigeria and across Africa. We are focused on boosting local production capacity to generate employment, reduce capital flight and increase local value addition. Join Dangote Group careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Dangote Group recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Documentations and Settlements Officer
Employment Type: Full Time
Also see: U.S. Mission Employment (11 Positions)
- The role plays to facilitate secure documentation, safe keeping of records, prompt settlement and reconciliation of all bills associated to DCP Head Office activities and operations.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Support in managing logistics required for all DCP Head Office events / conferences/ tours, etc.
- Provide logistics support on all travel related activities e.g. hotel bookings, airport pick-up and drop off arrangements, on-site boarding and other requirements.
- To identify best travel options to meet the needs of travelers to and from the DCP Head Office
- Admin Fleet Officer to allocate available drivers for pick-up and drop-off as approved.
- Liaise with: Heads of Departments / Units, etc. for information on expected guests, planned outward travel, dates, etc.
- Facilities supervisor (or Housekeeping) to make provisions for guests lodging and feeding for the duration specified
- Stay abreast of changes in travel requirements / conditions and proactively communicate same to the Admin Manager.
- Ensure prompt response to all travel and logistics-related enquiries at the Plant.
- Initiate and forward payment requisitions to the Admin Manager with adequate justification, for approval
- Submit approved payment requests to Finance and Accounts staff to ensure timely processing of relevant invoices.
- Prepare monthly activity reports for review by the
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Admin Manager.
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in any discipline with 1or 2 years relevant experience.
Skills and Competencies:
- Good understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations and legislations relating to the cement manufacturing industry.
- A high degree of maturity and tact, with ability to relate with various interest groups
- Very good networking skills.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and ability to take initiative.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good planning and coordinating skills
- Attention to detail
- Good interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Excellent customer service orientation.
- Basic proficiency in the use of Basic MS Office support tools and applications.
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online