Alfred and Victoria Associates recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
About The Company:
Alfred & Victoria Associates (AVA) is one of the foremost ICT solution based company in Nigeria. We offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs. Join Alfred and Victoria Associates careers team today, and be part of our success story.
>>Click here to SEE LATEST JOB VACANCIES IN NIGERIA TODAY, Tuesday 21, March 2023
Alfred and Victoria Associates recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Document Manager
Also Apply for: First Bank of Nigeria Limited Employment (11 Position)
- We are looking for competent and committed professionals of high integrity to join our winning team.
- The Document Manager is responsible for maintaining organized and updated documents for the business.
- The duties include using document management software to upload or scan paper documents, retrieving documents for authorized personnel and ensuring document storage to comply with laws and regulations.
- Print and distribute documents as needed.
- Scan and upload documents according to company procedure.
- Review and update documents for maintenance and quality control.
- Keep other personnel updated on new document versions and how to obtain access.
- Handle records across various departments.
- Create templates for use by other personnel.
- Create policy and procedures governing best practices in document management.
- Maintain confidentiality regarding sensitive documents.
- Establish and maintain record retention timelines.
Also Apply for: Fastest Cakes Limited Employment (6 Positions)
Education / Certifications
- Minimum of a University Degree in Computer Science or any other relevant discipline from a reputable institution.
- Certification in ISO 27001LI and 9001LI
- Minimum of five (5) years experience implementing best practices and control processes that ensure compliance in ISO 27001 & 9001.
Key Skills & Competencies:
- The ideal candidate would be agile, ability to perform duties independently under general, minimal supervision within specific assignments.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Analytical mind set.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- A strong leader bringing fresh energy and ideas to champion the company’s vision.
Application Closing Date
19th October, 2022 (3pm).
Also Apply for: Proten International Recruitment (5 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Any application received after this will be automatically rejected.