Omnibiz Africa recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This job vacancy in Nigeria is for all qualified candidates.
Omnibiz Africa is a firm that is fully dedicated to supporting local businesses and helping them navigate the modern market. Over 52,000 businesses across the FMCG industry have trusted us to provide them with the services and necessary tools to overcome contemporary challenges in the market place. As our adventure evolves, we will continue to support local businesses, provide retailers with the necessary tools to thrive in today’s market, partner with industry stakeholders, and relentlessly pursue opportunities to help Africa’s economy grow. Join Omnibiz Africa careers team today, and be part of our success story.
>>Click here to SEE LATEST JOB VACANCIES IN NIGERIA TODAY, Tuesday 21, March 2023
Omnibiz Africa Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Distributor Account Manager
Locations: Benin – Edo, Abeokuta – Ogun, Asaba, Warri – Delta, Owerri – Imo, Ilorin – Kwara, Kaduna, Akure – Ondo, Onitsha – Anambra, Ekiti, Enugu, Jos – Plateau, Oshogbo – Osun, Makurdi – Benue, Katsina, Uyo – Akwa Ibom, Calabar – Cross River and Aba – Abia
Length of contract: One month (renewable)
Also Apply for: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment (23 Positions)
- The Distributor Account Manager will be responsible for development of key strategic industrial distributors, expand existing distribution accounts within the company.
- He / She will be responsible for building and maintaining direct relationships with distributors and teams.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Stock supervision, planning and replenishment.
- Stays current on competitor distributors activities in the region, reports information and recommendations internally as required.
- Daily invoicing and reporting.
- Manage warehouse and fleet teams.
- Build and maintain relationship with distributors and foster new partnerships in order to continue to grow the business throughout the region of responsibility.
- Driver reconciliation, cash management & bank deposits.
- Responds and resolves distributor questions and concerns in a timely manner.
Also Apply for: Workforce Group Employment (26 Positions)
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc qualification in a related field.
- 1 – 2 years experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- Proficient computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.).
- Experience in FMCG or E-commerce organization will an added advantage.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service.
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices.
- Strong problem solving and strategic planning skills.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Opay Nigeria Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Company may relocate based on business requirement within Nigeria.