TradeDepot recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This TradeDepot job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
TradeDepot delivers an innovative route-to-market for the leading consumer goods producers in Africa. The Shop Top-Up app by TradeDepot lets you re-stock your shop from various brands at the best wholesale prices. Browse, shop by brand or category, compare prices and check the status of your orders. Join TradeDepot careers team today, and be part of our success story.
TradeDepot Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Distribution Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- We help retailers transform their businesses with access to goods and inventory finance through our ShopTopUp platform. Our mission is to create better everyday lives for retail store owners in Africa and similar markets around the world
- The Logistics Manager is a key position at TradeDepot and is focused on driving excellence in our Walls and Wheels operations
- As the leader of TradeDepot’s logistics operations in each city, the Logistics Manager is directly responsible for delivering on our promise of on-time and in-full next day delivery to our retail customers
- You will manage warehouse operations, last mile logistics and partnerships with our 3rd party logistics partners.
- Manage TradeDepot’s warehouse operations whether owned or outsourced
- Build an active and reliable on-demand 3rd Party Logistics Network of Delivery Agents
- Drive efficiency and effectiveness amongst Warehouse staff and Delivery Agents
- Update and evaluate metrics to assess performance and implement enhancements.
- Ensure all operations adhere to laws, guidelines, and ISO requirements.
- Work with your city team to consistently deliver an excellent experience to the retail base
- Help scale our other cities through developing and sharing best practice
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Logistics, Supply Chain, or relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role. In-depth knowledge of the consumer goods industry.
- Solid understanding of logistics and inventory management software.
- Data-driven decision mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking
- Creative solutions driven mindset, with a *get shit done* attitude
- Stellar networking skills and the ability to make smart partnerships happen Entrepreneurial DNA and fear tolerance of a honey-badger
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving products and assets for real people and reinventing B2B distribution and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- Full-time salary negotiable based on experience, and equity compensation plan.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Distribution Manager + Location” as the subject of the mail.
- Please state your current/preferred location in the subject of the email
- Due to volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.