Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc (FMN) has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. FMN was incorporated on the September 1960, as a limited liability company and produces wheat miller in Nigeria. The company started out on a journey that has seen the company evolve into what is now one of the biggest brands in the foods and agro-allied industry in Africa. Since inception, the FMN brand grew tremendously from operating as a single business, flour miller, to a vast business group with strategic investments that cover key sectors of the Nigerian economy. Our operations can be categorized into four major sectors of Food, Sugar, Agro-allied, and Support services. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria. Join Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dispatch Supervisor – Golden Fertilizer
Also Apply for: United Bank for Africa Plc Employment (21 Positions)
- Supervise dispatch activities to ensure efficient load outs, timely dispatches, and data recording.
- Ensures team safety through regular training, briefing, and inspection of work.Supervising dispatchers in all aspects of their jobs, including scheduling, training, and performance management.
- Create a Shift report for any corrective action or occurrence in the loading area.
- Ensure that all events in the loading environment are properly recorded/reported.
- Assure that loading is done on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Prepare resources to create timely and efficient workflow.
Also Apply for: MANO Africa Recruitment (4 Positions)
- B.Sc / HND in Logistics or any related discipline.
- 2 years experience in logistics role or similar function.
The Person Must:
- Have good & effective communication skills.
- Good working knowledge of dispatch activities.
- Have analytical approach to problem solving.
- Strong knowledge of emergency processes and procedures.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Nigerian Exchange Group Recruitment (3 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online