SendMe Food Technology Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This SendMe Food Technology Limited job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
SendMe Food Technology Limited was founded in 2020 in the ancient city of Ibadan, we are the fastest-growing food technology company in Nigeria. Sendme is using social commerce and artificial intelligence to meet the animal protein demands of Nigerian households and businesses at excellent prices. We do not just sell animal protein, we are passionate about redefining the food experience because we believe that food should not be merely perceived as a means to satisfy hunger, rather, it is relished, appreciated, and celebrated for its unique taste and culture. We are driven by a zeal to “go for more”. Therefore, we are committed to leveraging our strengths in technology to model a seamless and effective system that ensures quality and efficiency. Join SendMe Food Technology Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
SendMe Food Technology Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dispatch Rider
Also Apply for: Tempkers Limited Recruitment (18 Positions)
- We’re looking for amazing Dispatch Riders who will work with us to build a brand that is passionate about delivering excellent services to our customers.
- The ideal candidate will have excellent motorcycle/bike riding and interpersonal skills. Below are the job details:
- Communicate with clients in a respectful manner
- Pickup and delivery of meat products and other items
- Organize item orders by editing for price, weight compliance
- Arrange deliveries byplacing and expediting orders
- Deliver items by examining items, destination, route, rate and delivery time
- Keeping customers informed by forwarding notice of item availability, status and responding to enquiries as it relates to delivery
Also Apply for: 9mobile Nigeria Employment (8 Positions)
- Minimum education; S.S.C.E / W.A.E.C
- Three years and more experience in the transport and logistics company
- Must know how to ride a bike
- Must have a valid Riders’ license
- Must know 80% of Ibadan roads.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2022.
Also Apply for: MANO Africa Recruitment (7 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.