Ringo Telecommunications is an indigenous Telecommunications company founded in 2004 to provide high quality and differentiated solution to customers in the mobile telecommunications industry. See more Ringo Telecommunications Job vacancies Here >>
Ringo Telecommunications Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dispatch Rider
Location: Apapa, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply For 9mobile Nigeria Job Recruitment (2 Positions)
Job Functions / Responsibilities
- Loading, transporting, and delivering items to Customers or businesses in a safe, timely manner.
- Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete, the charges are correct, and the customer is satisfied.
- Providing excellent customer service, answering questions, and handling complaints from clients.
- Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules.
- Abiding by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record.
- Preparing reports and other documents relating to deliveries
Requirements / Qualifications
- A minimum of Secondary School Leaving Certificate.
- At least 2 year work experience.
- Calid Rider licence
- Proven experience as a dispatch rider or relevant position.
- Familiarity with relevant routes.
- Must enjoy motorcycling and be a skilled rider.
- Ability to communicate, read and write.
- Organizational and multitasking abilities
- Ability to work under pressure
- Have good numeracy skills for delivery and expenses records.
- Polite and able to get along with people.
N40,000 – N60,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
30th May, 2023.
Also Apply For Lumos Nigeria Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.