Eden Care and Resourcing Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates with a minimum of SSCE should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
Eden Care & Resourcing Limited is a Human Resource Consulting firm with specialisation in the recruitment & training of Domestic and Support staff. We allow you focus on your professional goals and aspirations, we specialize in the placement of competent staff for organizations. We do not only hire & place staff, we also engage organizations in capacity building for enhanced corporate effectiveness. Join Eden Care and Resourcing Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Eden Care and Resourcing Limited Recruitment is to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Dispatch Rider
Location: Magodo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Access Bank Plc Recruitment (3 Positions)
- We are looking for a dispatch rider who will be responsible for outdoor and indoor delivery, sending & collecting official documents, materials, packages, and bulky items, etc as needed.
- Keep customers informed by forwarding notice of item availability, shipment date and method, and current status; answering questions.
- Responsible for contacting customers to verify delivery address.
- Responsible for picking up items and delivering them safely to customers on time.
- Responsible for collecting monies for bought items upon delivery to the customer.
- Record information, such as items received and delivered
- Dispatch riders to sign for the package on the collection and get an appropriate person to sign for it upon delivery
- Plan and follow the most efficient routes for making deliveries
Also Apply for: British American Tobacco Nigeria Recruitment (7 Positions)
- A minimum of Secondary School Leaving Certificate
- 1 – 2 years of work experience
- Proven experience as a dispatch rider or relevant position.
- Familiarity with relevant routes.
- Must enjoy motorcycling and be a skilled rider.
- Ability to communicate, read and write.
- Organizational and multitasking abilities
- Ability to work under pressure
- Have good numeracy skills for delivery and expenses records.
- Polite and able to get along with people.
Application Closing Date
12th August, 2022.
Also Apply for: Airtel Nigeria Employment (7 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.