About Rainoil Limited:
Rainoil Limited is an integrated downstream company and a prominent player in the Nigerian oil and gas industry. See more Rainoil Limited Job vacancies Here >>
Rainoil Limited Job Recruitment is to fill the following position below:
Job Title: Dispatch Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
- This role is responsible for the preparation of waybills and invoices for loaded trucks and recording daily activities with respect to stock movement.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervises the activities of the Ullager(s) and ensures that their activities conform with service level standards.
- Acts as first line supervisor for designated ullaging staff, including hiring, training, and overseeing work.
- Monitors the operations of applicable safety equipment and e equipment is properly maintained to ensure the effectiveness of operations.
- Collects loading tickets from the ullagers or customers and recording them.
- Keeps a database of depot activities.
- Ensures accuracy in the tickets and invoicing.
- Reconciles daily loading with the operations and sales staff.
- Analyses and interprets the ullage figures with the calibration charts.
- Facilitates the ticketing and approval of load orders as well as dispatch approval.
- Prepares automated waybill and invoices for loaded trucks and uses manual waybills where necessary.
- Minimum of Second Class Upper in Bachelor’s Degree / Upper Credit in HND in a Social Science, Accounting, Finance, Engineering or related discipline is required
- Minimum of three (3) years’ relevant experience in the operations department in the Oil and Gas industry.
Application Closing Date
15th May, 2023.
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online