Renmoney is a group of technology and finance enthusiasts who are really passionate about making financial inclusion count for the millions of individuals and small business owners in Nigeria. We provide loans, savings, and fixed deposit solutions to our customers. Our vision is to be the most convenient lending company, delivering outstanding service experiences. See more Renmoney Job vacancies Here >>
>>See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Wednesday 07, June 2023
Renmoney recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital User Support Specialist
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Digital User Support Specialist will be responsible for managing and supporting users across web, social media, and digital communities so that they have the best experience with us.
- This person will work closely with members of the Marketing team to anticipate, resolve, and excite our online community and users via channels like social media, email, blogs, mobile app, website, etc.
- Provide mind-blowing service to our users through excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Support content ideation and creative storytelling across traditional and online/social media.
- Thorough tracking and reporting of user trends to support data-driven decision
- Manage user support enquiries across chat, emails, tickets, etc.
- Support revenue growth through relevant product recommendations, cross-sell or upsell.
- Required: 2 year experience in social media management or user support.
- Required: Writing and oral communication skills
- Preferred: Marketing/contact center/communications experience
This job is perfect for you if you:
- Are a creative, out-of-the-box thinker who can balance business & creative objectives.
- Can learn quickly, want to grow and are passionate about achieving excellence.
- Have impeccable communication skills and are abreast of consumer trends and social media culture.
You will not enjoy this job if you:
- Do not enjoy social media, content creation and interacting with new people.
- Work best in hierarchical settings and require constant direction.
- Are comfortable with ‘good enough’.
Application Closing Date
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online