Greymate Care is an exceptionally productive consideration organization in Nigeria dedicated to really focusing on the powerless (over 13 years), older, frail, impaired and the gaining strength utilizing on best in class framework, innovation and profoundly prepared staff. It tends to be overpowering shuffling our positions and day to day routines with really focusing on our friends and family. We are here to assist care for your friends and family with correcting in the solace of their homes. Our administrations are adaptable to suit the singular necessities of the assistance client. Join Greymate Care careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Greymate Care Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Greymate Caregiver
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Cross River, Delta, Edo, Ekiti, Ikeja – Lagos, Ogun, Oyo and Rivers
- Taking responsibility for the physical and emotional well-being and social needs of our service users
- Assisting service users with personal care activities such as washing, personal hygiene, dressing and assisting with meals
- Providing physical and mental stimulation by taking part in recreational and social activities with our service users
- Helping to maintain accurate records, undertaking ongoing training
- Generally promoting our service users’ independence, choice, dignity and respect by delivering the very best standards of care.
Also Apply for Vesa Fisheries Limited Job Recruitment (4 Positions)
- Interested candidates should possess an SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification.
- Experience as a Nurse or Auxiliary Nurse would be an added advantage
- Ideally, some experience in a caring environment, although this is not as essential as your genuine desire to develop a career in this field
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well as part of a dedicated team
- A respectful, courteous and compassionate nature
- A belief in giving your personal best at all times and striving for continuous improvement
- Must have a smartphone for the Greymate Care App.
- Competitive pay
- Work flexibility
- Refer a friend scheme
- Comprehensive induction and on-going training and development
- A curriculum that allows you gain experience that can be used in other countries eg UAE, UK, US, Canada, etc
- Competitive staff benefits such as weekly offers and discounts
- Uniform provided
Application Closing Date
9th June, 2023.
Also Apply for Eko Maintenance Limited Job Recruitment (9 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified persons should forward their CV to: email@example.com using “Greymate Caregiver” as the subject of the email.