First Electric Power and Automation Services Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This First Electric Power and Automation Services Limited job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
First Electric Power and Automation Services Limited is an innovator in the economical energy industry in Nigeria. Established in May 2019 in Lagos, Nigeria, First Electric Power and Automation Services Limited’s vision is to drive wide reception of practical energy arrangement across Sub-Saharan Africa. Since initiation, it has gained notoriety for conveying serious answers for clients by sending cutting edge arrangements at reasonable costs. Join First Electric Power and Automation Services Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
First Electric Power and Automation Services Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also see: Wema Bank Plc Recruitment (10 Positions)
- We are searching for a driven, detail-oriented Digital Marketing Executive to produce high-quality outputs for our business.
- Design posts, write and publish various types of marketing material for our company’s web pages, articles and social media posts.
- Creating marketing copies to promote our products and services, writing blog posts about industry-related topics and promoting our content on social media.
- The applicant should have experience with digital publishing, creating graphics including illustrations, layouts and photos. Generating traffic and leads for new business.
- Please share samples of your work (portfolio or links to published articles) along with your application.
- You will reach our target audience by delivering both useful and appealing online information about our company and products.
- Research industry-related topics
- Prepare well-structured drafts using digital publishing platforms
- Create marketing copy to advertise our company and products
- Interview industry professionals and incorporate their views in blog posts
- Edit and proofread written pieces before publication
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimize content
- Promote content on social networks and monitor engagement (e.g. comments and shares)
- Identify customers’ needs and recommend new topics
- Coordinate with marketing/Sales team to illustrate articles
- Measure web traffic to content (e.g. conversion and bounce rates).
Requirements and Skills
- ND / Diploma or B.Sc in Marketing, English, Journalism or relevant field
- 3 – 5 years experience.
- Proven work experience as a Digital Marketing, Graphic Designer, Content Creator, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles and Design posts
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- An ability to fact-check long-form content pieces
- Time-management skills
- Familiarity with SEO.
- Net Salary: N100,000 Monthly
- Accommodation Allowance
- 13th Month
- HMO, Pension.
Application Closing Date
30th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes and Portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.