Metro and Castle Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Metro and Castle Limited job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Metro and Castle Limited is a leading real estate company in Nigeria that is in the business of construction, leasing, brokerage, and facility management. We have been in business since 2014, with plan to deliver 200 units of affordable housing within 5 years. We believe everyone deserves a roof over their head, so our goal is to deliver distinctive properties in a seamless manner. Our brand is an eloquent evolution of white glove service when it comes to the delivery of real estate projects in Nigeria and indeed sub-Saharan Africa. It’s a bold and tenacious story about seeking the best quality materials, adopting the best processes and wrapping these up in an experience that exceeds the expectations of clients in an attempt to never be described as mediocre. Join Metro and Castle Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Metro and Castle Limited Recruitment is to fill fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Digital Marketer will be responsible for development of brand awareness and online reputation across all digital platforms- maintaining website content.
- The Digital Marketer should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
- Maintain and improve our social media presence across all digital channels.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Develop catchy social media designs and engaging social media contents.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and promotions.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative contents and growth strategies.
- Website & Content Management.
Skills and Qualifications
- B.Sc in Marketing or similar fields.
- At least 3 years Digital Marketing experience.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Demonstrable experience managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that are engaging and informative.
- Tech savvy i.e. well informed about the modern technology, and uses skills to take advantage of the current technology.
- Proven experience in content development, creative design, communications and social media management
- Up-to-date with the latest trends, tools, and best practices in online marketing.
- Familiarity with key social media tools and knowledge of WordPress
Application Closing Date
30th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications / CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.