Discovering Talents Academy recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
About The Company:
Discovering Talents Academy, a fast-growing Nursery and Primary School in Gwarinpa, Abuja, offers first class education from preschool to primary levels. Discovering Talents Academy uses the Blended Nigeria-Montessori curriculum in Early Years and a Blended Nigeria-British curriculum at the primary level. Discovering Talents Academy does not only focus on best practices in the teaching and learning process, it also builds talents in a wide range of skills and this in a short while affirms their ego and builds their confidence. At Discovering Talents Academy we believe that every child is unique and talented, this drive leads us to establishing rich skill acquisition programmes for students. Join Discovering Talents Academy careers team today, and be part of our success story.
>>Click here to SEE LATEST JOB VACANCIES IN NIGERIA TODAY, Tuesday 21, March 2023
Discovering Talents Academy Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Diction and Elocution Teacher
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: First Bank of Nigeria Limited Employment (11 Position)
- The Diction Tutor will be responsible for helping students improve their style of speaking or writing as dependent upon choice of words, the accent, inflection, intonation, and speech-sound quality manifested by an individual speaker; or proper enunciation.
- The subject teacher will require strong subject knowledge and the ability to deliver constructive and informative lesson plans that will engage students ensuring the standards across all year groups are met.
- To guide pupils in speaking right (right pronunciation of words).
- To guide teachers/staff in speaking right.
- To coordinate the speaking policy of the school.
- To teach diction in the school.
Also Apply for: PepsiCo Nigeria Recruitment (6 Positions)
- To develop schemes of work and lesson plans in line with curriculum objectives.
- Facilitate learning by establishing a relationship with pupils, and by their organisation of learning resources and the classroom learning environment.
- Develop and foster the appropriate skills and social abilities to enable the optimum development of children, according to age, ability and aptitude.
- Link pupils’ knowledge to earlier learning and develop ways to encourage it further, and challenge and inspire pupils to help them deepen their knowledge and understanding.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 3 years of experience.
N60,000 – N80,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
18th October, 2022.
Also Apply for: Carbon Nigeria Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.