Parallel Score recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This job vacancy in Nigeria is for all qualified candidates.
Parallel Score is a product development firm that develops data and user-centric solutions by leveraging design, engineering, and innovative thinking. We are a provocative product development agency that is focused on imagining and building highly-interactive and user- driven experiences that push the limits of user design and development. Join Parallel Score careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Parallel Score recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: DevOps Engineer
Also Apply for: Coca-Cola Bottling Company Recruitment (6 Positions)
- We are looking to hire a DevOps Engineer is will to work with new technologies and have a very vast knowledge of cloud infrastructure, integration, testing, deployment work flows, automation, process development.
- Utilize various open source technologies
- Use various cloud tools to orchestrate solutions
- Build independent web-based tools, microservices, and solutions
- Understand how various systems work
- Understand how IT operations are managed
- Manage source control including SVN and GIT
- Strong understanding of cloud infrastructure, integration, testing, deployment workflows, automation, process development, and process changes.
Also Apply for: Blume Nigeria Limited Employment (3 Positions)
- 5+ years of software engineering and DevOps experience
- 5+ years of hands-on Azure experience in a production environment
- Experience with Azure and or similar cloud platforms (e.g. Google Cloud, AWS, OpenStack, Digital Ocean)
- Strong hands-on experience with AKS, PowerShell, Jenkins Core, Git flow, and Artifactory
- Cloud Azure Kubernetes Services with container-based deployment skills
- Configuration Management and Infrastructure as Code
- Strong hands-on experience with CI/CD tools
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Experience working in an Agile development environment.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, Ansible, Jenkins, continuous integration, continuous deployment
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills, Good time-management skills, and Interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to be able to work with new technologies.
N500,000 – N700,000 per month.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online