Dangote Group employment & recruitment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This Dangote Group job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Dangote Group is one of the Nigerians most diversified and fully integrated business multinationals with an annual group income in excess of US$4 billion (2016) with vibrant operations in Nigeria and Africa, dealing with various products including cement, sugar, salt, condiments, packaging, energy, port operations, fertilizer, and petrochemicals. Our core business focus is to provide local, value-added products and services that meet the ‘day-to-day needs’ of the populace through the construction and operation of large scale manufacturing facilities in Nigeria and across Africa. We are focused on boosting local production capacity to generate employment, reduce capital flight and increase local value addition. Join Dangote Group careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Dangote Group recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Deputy Manager, Tax Management
Ref: Los-MD-Tax Mgt-04-22
Employment Type: Full Time
Department: Finance / Account
Also Apply for: Access Bank Plc Recruitment (3 Positions)
- We are looking for an experienced Deputy Manager to manage multiple operations in the tax practice area and deliver quality tax services, that will increase the firm’s reputation.
- You will serve as a business advisor to our clients aiming at maximizing engagement and implementing strategies to aid Dangote Cement PLC (DCP) in complying with tax legislation.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Accurately preparing and filing federal and state tax returns on time.
- Developing tax strategies for DCP being tax-compliant.
- Identifying tax problems and developing solutions.
- Completing responses and schedules in preparation for income tax audits.
- Monitoring developments in tax legislation.
- Reviewing tax returns.
- Informing management and staff of developments in tax legislation.
- Supervising tax team members to ensure that tax returns are completed correctly.
- Building and maintaining relationships with the various tax authority.
Also Apply for: BP Business Solutions Africa Recruitment (10 Positions)
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Accounting or related discipline.
- Relevant professional accounting qualifications such as. ACA, ACCA etc.
- 7 – 10 years of relevant work experience.
- Big 4 working experience is an added advantage.
Skills and Competencies:
- Proven experience as a tax manager, public accountant or similar role.
- Extensive knowledge of tax legislation.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Sound problem-solving skills
- The ability to work with different taxation software.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
- Career Development.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: EHA Clinics Employment (5 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online