Erisco Foods Limited is an indigenous food product processing company, incorporated in Nigeria in 2004 and started operations in 2009. Our products includes, Tomato Paste, Seasoning, Rice, Milk cubes and more. Erisco Foods Limited is firmly committed to producing high-quality products that combine nourishment with value pricing. As they strive to become one of Nigeria’s largest indigenous food manufacturers on a global scale. Join Erisco Foods Limited career team today, and be part of our s
Erisco Foods Limited recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Deputy Finance Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for Dangote Group Job Recruitment (22 Positions)
- To ensure that the financial policies/procedures of the company are implemented efficiently in line with generally accepted Financial/Accounting practices and statutory requirements.
- To ensure the ongoing financial health (the ability to fulfil financial obligations) of The company and act as safeguard of the company’s financial assets.
- To manage the Finance & Accounting Unit, and to develop and implement a modern cost effective accounting system that will meet the challenges and objectives the company.
Strategy definition & Business Planning:
- Participate in the development of corporate strategy and plan
- Define overall operational strategy and budget for the Finance & Accounting process unit.
- Define and communicate corporate accounting guidelines, including chart of accounts, periodic closing schedules as well as reporting requirements
- Overseeing and managing all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems, ensuring compliance with the Company’s Finance policy and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), regulatory requirements, and internal control/audit requirements that the company is not open to risk in that area
- Set authorization standards and approve payments within own limits.
- Ensure required financial reports are provided to relevant depatments on a timely basis.
- Define and communicate budgeting guidelines, processes, methods, roles and schedules
- Prepare and manage organizational budgets, and make amendments based on approvals.
Also Apply for Renmoney Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Develop, communicate and implement corporate treasury & risk management policies and guidelines in accordance with The company’s business strategy
- Monitor organisational cash flow and liquidity to ensure the availability of funds required to finance The company’s operations, business plans and budgets.
People Management & Coaching:
- Approve training programs for staff within units.
- Provide leadership, guidance and support to the process unit
- Ensure appropriate staff are recruited, developed and appraised in a timeous fashion
- Facilitation of a healthy happy productive working environment for the department.
- Financial Accounting
- Financial Management & Corporate
- Management Accounting
- Tax Management
- IT System Skills
- Performance Management
- Strategic Perspective
- Excellent communication skills
Qualifications & Experience
- A good University Degree or its equivalent plus a recognised professional accounting qualification (i.e., ACA, ACCA or Equivalent).
- At least 8 years post-qualification experience, 6of which must have been spent in a managerial role in a formal business organisation preferably manufacturing of FMCG.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2023.
Also Apply for Promasidor Nigeria Job Recruitment (4 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.