Rainoil Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Rainoil Limited job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Rainoil Limited is an integrated downstream company and a prominent player in the Nigerian oil and gas industry. The Rainoil Group comprises business operations that span across the downstream value chain: Retail Sales, Bulk Storage, Logistics and Shipping Petroleum Product Storage, Haulage/Distribution, and Retail Sales. Our primary products include Petrol (PMS), Diesel (AGO) and Kerosene (DPK). Join Rainoil Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Rainoil Limited Recruitment is to fill the following position below:
Job Title: Depot Representative
Locations: Benin – Edo, Warri – Delta and Makurdi – Benue
- Responsible for effective logistics coordination and all operational activities in the depots.
Also Apply for: United Nigeria Airlines Recruitment (6 Positions)
Duties & Responsibilities
- Collect and plan economic means of distribution of orders to retail outlets and commercial customers.
- Receive and action on all Product Supply Authorization (PSA) orders.
- Ensure efficiency in tracking, documenting, and reporting the distribution of orders
- Check any unauthorized product supply Invoice/SMR to customers from the Depot
- Assist the National Operations manager to prepare monthly returns to Head Office.
- Supervise and ensure effective coordination of business activities at the depots.
- Ensure efficient and equitable allocation of products to the company from the depot.
- Ensure all trucks used for transportation meet specified standards.
- Manage relationships with the depots and tanker representatives at the depots.
- Monitor risk-management procedures and maintain problem logs for identifying and reporting issues to management on the product.
Also Apply for: The Place Restaurant Recruitment (12 Positions)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Social Science or related field, or a Master’s Degree is a plus.
- Professional certification will be added advantage
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in a related role
- In-depth understanding of Oil and Gas industry standards and policies
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good customer focus
- Sharp attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good Numeracy skills
- Good Microsoft skills.
Application Closing Date
27th July, 2022.
Also Apply for: PalmPay Limited Recruitment (4 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title / Location as the subject of the mail.