Radisson Hotel Group recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Radisson Hotel Group is one of the world’s largest and most dynamic hotel groups with seven distinctive hotel brands and more than 1,000 hotels in different destinations around the world. Our portfolio of hotel brands includes: Radisson Collection, Radisson Blu, Radisson, Radisson RED, Park Plaza, Park Inn by Radisson and Country Inn & Suites by Radisson. Radisson Hotels’ highest priority is the health, safety & security of our guests, employees and business partners worldwide. Join Radisson Hotel Group careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Radisson Hotel Group Employment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Demi Chef (Pastry)
Schedule: Full Time
Also Apply for: Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria Employment (10 Positions)
- Are you our missing ingredient? Is cooking the spice of your life? Then why not come and join us at the Radisson Hotel Group to Make Every Moment Matter! where our guests can relax and enjoy the experience!
- Our Kitchen Team has a taste for developing the flavors to cook up a storm and strives to deliver a hospitality experience that is beyond expectation – creating memorable moments for our guests.
- As Demi Chef (Pastry), you will join a team that is passionate about delivering exceptional service where we believe that anything is possible, whilst having fun in all that we do!
- Interested then why not say Yes I Can! as we are looking for passionate people just like you!
- Supports the smooth running of the kitchen department, where all aspects of the guest dining experience throughout the whole Hotel are delivered to the highest level
- Supporting the Pastry Chef in the kitchen delivering consistently high quality products, handling and receiving of goods and good hygiene practices.
- Works as part of a team that maximizes guest satisfaction and comfort, delivering a positive and timely response to enquiries and problem resolution
- Takes responsibility for the duties and tasks assigned to the role, ensuring that all work is carried out in a timely and professional manner.
- Delivers on departmental plans and objectives, where hotel initiatives & targets are achieved.
- Collaborates with their immediate report, ensuring that costs and inventory are controlled, that productivity and performance levels are attained.
- Builds and maintains effective working relationships whilst promoting the company culture and values.
- Ensures adherence and compliance to all legislation where due diligence requirements and best practice activities are planned, delivered and documented for internal and external audit, performing follow-up as required.
Also Apply for: KPMG Nigeria Recruitment (3 Positions)
- At least 2 years experience in essential in the role.
- Hands-on approach with a can-do work style
- Commitment to delivering exceptional guest service with a passion for the hospitality industry.
- Ability to work as a part as Team.
- Ability to find creative solutions taking ownership for duties and tasks assigned
- Personal integrity, with the ability to work in an environment that demands excellence.
- Experience of working with IT systems on various platforms.
- Strong communication skills.
To be discussed.
Application Closing Date
17th September, 2022.